11

[3RD POV]

The next morning, Jacob felt motivated. To do what? Jacob was trying to figure that out himself. He felt like he could do more. Getting himself fixed up, he walked into the living room to Zak scrolling through something on his phone. Zak quickly noticed Jacob and turned his phone off. "Hey!" He said in his usual cheerful tone. "Good morning!" Jacob replied. Moments later, George appeared. All three boys had made themselves more presentable. "Why dont we all stream?" Zak asked.

"That sounds like a fun idea!" Jacob said, forgetting they had all just woken up. Each went into their rooms and started the recording software. They all went live at the same time, waiting for people to log onto the streams.

After enough people joined, Jacob did the intro. "Hey, what's going on everybody! Welcome back to yet another stream! Today I'm joined with Skeppy and Spifey!" He announced to the thousands of fans already watching. "Yo!" Zak said, making his presence known. "Hey guys!" George said in a happy tone, smiling and reading the stream chat.

"So today we're on a cursed Minecraft server!" Jacob said. "Cursed?" George asked. "You heard me right! There will be random drops and anvil rains! Each rain is about a minute apart." He explained the rest to the audience. Upon hearing this, anvils fell from the sky, one-shotting Jacob. "-and just like that, anvils kill you in one shot!" The three laughed.

After they had played the game for awhile, Zak was the last one standing. They all thanked the donors and read the chat a little bit before ending their streams. When all was done, Jacob closed the now useless tabs, greeted by his simple background. He frowned, wishing he could have the other background back.

The Spifey background.

Jacob opened up YouTube again, and with two clicks he was back onto George's channel. He watched some of his videos for what felt like minutes, but what was an hour. He gaped at the time.

"Am I obsessed with Spifey?"