10

[George POV]

George shifted on the couch. Realizing it was now 6:00 PM. I felt tired already. I've had a long day, travelling here with Zak. It was all worth it, because now I'm here! And I've already made a new friend. I imagined Jacob's smile and began to grin and blush, not realizing it. Out of the corner of his vision, he saw Zak stare at him then raise his eyebrows. Zak began to smirk, clearly knowing what I was thinking about. I,chose not to react to his expression and instead focus on my surroundings. I studied the walls, the halls, the decor, etc. Jacob had a pretty nice place. He was also super nice, or was that just me? I shrugged it off as Zak poked me. I glanced over at him, my blush decreasing. Zak's smirk began to disappear and his face turned pink. He studied my face for a moment until Jacob poked out of the hallway. "Its getting late, and you two have been awake for awhile. Are you at all tired?" He asked us, concerned. As he said this, I felt tired, remembering the long day I've had. I gave a hesitant nod, as so did Zak. (Although Zak wasnt as hesitant)

Jacob led me to the room I was staying in, while Zak coiled up under a blanket on the couch. He showed me where he had put my belongings, all safe. I thanked him as he walked out, closing the door behind him politely. When I heard his footsteps subside I threw myself onto my bed, squeaking into my pillow. Jacob was so cute! I mean- u-uh...  George's face grew warm as he realized what he just thought. This caused him to curl up and squeal more, glad for the soundproof walls. I lay like that for awhile, the time feeling like seconds.

I eventually fell asleep, thinking about Zelkie.

---
Hhhh I'm so sorry for posting short chapters, pls dont hate me!

Also whenever Zak's face turned pink, dont worry he's not crushing on George! He just remembered something-