17

[HOLY FRIGGIN--- I WAS AT BREAKFAST WITH MY FRIEND AND SCROLLED THROUGH MY STORIES AND SAW...

1K READS!

honestly cant thank you guys enough.]

okay-

Suns rose, Moons set. 

Until it was the day..

The day the group planned to meet up on.

Jacob was in an excited rush to get ready, finally meeting his other friends. George and Zak did the same. After some time, all three males gathered in the living room. "So, when are we supposed to leave again?" Jacob asked. Zak looked up from his phone,"At around 10:00. It's 8:00 now, so we still have some time." He looked over at George midway. Zak looked at Jacob, an amused expression on his face as he looked between the two. Jacob remembered how Zak had seen Jacob watching some Spifey video's and refused to drop it. George cleared his throat, getting Zak's attention. "Wh-Who all is coming?" George asked. Zak checked his phone again. "A6D, BadBoyHalo, Technoblade, Dream, and TapL." Zak read aloud. Jacob and George exchanged glances. 

"Alright, we have 2 hours, so I'm going to just go now." Jacob stepped back into the hallway. "But whyyyyy? Don't you want to spend some time with your friendsss?" Zak fake whined. Jacob paused to think of a comeback. He opened his mouth to respond but Zak tugged his arm back before he could say something. "No Zak," Jacob looked downwards at Zak. Zak immedietly stood on his tip toes, trying to get to the height of Jacob. George giggled. "Shorty!" George blurted. Jacob burst into laughter, Zak rolling his eyes. Standing straighter, he managed to reach Jacob's height just so barely.

~[Time Skip,to 10 AM]~

Zak looked through the packed bags, making sure they had everything. Jacob and George sat on the couch in silence, awaiting Zak's announcement. Jacob glanced over at George awkwardly. Looking back towards  Zak, the other whipped around. "We have everything!" Zak shouted, startling George. "Now you have to put it in the car." Jacob responded. "Why me!?" Zak widened his eyes. "I looked through the bags! You should put them in the car!"

"No!" Jacob grinned. He glanced at George, who was giggling to himself. Making a run for it, Jacob dove into the backseat of the car. After a few seconds George followed and sat in the back with him. Even more time later, Zak came out, an annoyed look on his face, but brightened with a smirk, carrying the bags.

"Hey, be lucky we're not girls and pack loads of stuff!" George said out of no where.
[Yeah- um-]

[Time skip. At the airport. Also, I have never been in an airport so I'm not 100% sure how it works so dont hate me!]

The three males practically leaped out of the car, rushing inside. Glancing around, Zak pointed to a sign,"That's their plane!" He ran over there, weaving through the crowds. Jacob and George took a slower approach, looking around at the conveyer belts, the seatings, and whatever else. They arrived at where Zak was already sitting, waiting for the plane to land.

After a few minutes, the plane stopped. People began streaming inside, carrying or dragging bags. Two males came through, both familiar. One was pale and had glasses, and the other still had glasses and had brown hair. One wore a sweatshirt that read 'PPL SUCK' and the other wore a light pink jacket.

"Vincent! Dave!" Zak shouted, running up to them. "Hey, Zak." Vincent said in a thick French accent. "Hello, nerd." Dave replied. Jacob remained seated, thinking for a moment. Then it clicked. "Oh! Dave is Techno!" He said out loud. George looked at him for a moment, thinking. Then he nodded. Jacob found himself running up to them too. "What's up?" He smiled.

Follow PixieBugee - they told me no so I'm telling them yes