6

Okay, so some of you might have gotten notifications of me updating chapters, I was changing the names because I learned Adam wasnt actually Zelkams name, so I had to correct it about 45 times rip.

Jacob jolted up and the sound of his alarm. Turning it off, he flopped down, letting out a sigh. Time to record another video. He quickly threw on a sweatshirt, not that he needed one. As soon as he pulled his jeans on he sat at his desk, opening his recording software and Minecraft. He quickly opened up InvadedLands and started messing around with some players here and there. Jacob ended up deleting the whole spawn, letting out some laughter as every spawning player immediately fell into battle. The chat exploded, causing Jacob to laugh much more.

Causing havoc here and there, knowing there was a backup, Jacob was startled when BadBoyHalo came up to him. Why was BBH an owner? And why wasn't Skeppy on too? Surely Skeppy would be on if BBH was on, especially with owner. Jacob thought. Placing down a sign, he wrote; "Why do you have owner?" And waited as Bad's characters head stared into the sign. Finally, Bad also placed down a sign. "Skeppy gave me owner on his server for a week". Jacob placed another sign. "What for?" Bad responded; "A forfeit." Oh, I guess that makes sense. Jacob thought. "Join ts" He wrote on a sign.

He awaited the arrival of Bad in the empty Team Speak channel.

User has connected to your channel

"Bad! Hello!" Jacob greeted him. "Yes, I was about to make a video about destroying Skeppy's spawn, but it seems you're one step ahead of me." Bad said. "In fact, I am recording right now. Why dont we record together and get Skeppy on?" Jacob asked. Agreeing, Bad opened up OBS and began recording as well. They wrecked the server, getting Skeppy's attention.

User has connected to your channel

"BRO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Skeppy shouted. "Destroying your server, you muffin." Bad responded. Skeppy let out an odd sound, like a "nmmmph" that got much louder towards the end. "Bad whyyy?" Skeppy put on a dramatic voice. Jacob laughed inwardly, a smirk on his face. "Hahah, because you deserve it!" Bad said. "But I put so much effort into this serverrrrr, and your ruining ittttt!" Skeppy said louder. Bad immediately felt guilty. "I'm sorrEE!" Bad exclaimed, undoing the world edit. "ZelkAm, put the backup in." Bad said. "ZELKAM'S HERE TOO!?" Skeppy shouted. "Uh, bad news. The backup failed....." Jacob trailed off. "WHAT?" Skeppy shouted, the fake voice wearing off. "Uh... Bad did most of it!" Jacob wished he could point at Bad, it would make it much funnier. "BAD WHAT THE HECK!?" Skeppy shouted again. "Skeppy, Bad, relog?" Jacob said to them. "OH MY GOODNESS!" Bad sighed in relief. Skeppy remained silent, viewing the backup spawn.

User has-
User has disconnected from your channel.

Two voices overlapped as the two friends both left the Team Speak. Jacob quickly did his outro and ended the recording. I got both of them! Jacob giggled.

Checking the time, Jacob realized how early it was. I was only recording for 10 minutes!? He thought. Sighing, he stood up. Walking into the kitchen, he searched for food. Ugh, nothing very appetizing. Jacob thought, looking around. Time to go to the store. Making himself look more presentable, he headed out the door. Since the store wasnt very far, he walked. As he entered the store, he saw the brown-haired male with glasses. The familiar flustered feeling settled inside of Jacob as the other male turned and saw him. They both stared at each other for a moment, then Jacob realized something.

He looks like Spifey.