8

[George's POV]

I continued to stare for what felt like milliseconds, but was really about 30 seconds. Jacob's smile brought me warmth. Jacob's smile brought me peace. I could be in horrible pain, but just seeing him smile would make me feel better.

I quickly looked away and shook my head. What the heck was I thinking!? I felt my face warm up even more, replaying my thoughts. Glancing back at the fluffy light-blue ball on the couch, I couldnt help but laugh myself. Zak poked his head from under his sleeves, glaring at me and Jacob with a red face. This caused me to laugh more. Then Zak's eyes glinted, "Same to you, with Jacob!" He shouted. I felt my face burn, and now I was the one curled up into a ball. I shoved the golden-brown fuzzy sleeves of my hoodie over my face.

"ZAK! That's enOugh!" Jacob's voice cracked. He made a waving gesture in the air, his face beginning to turn red. Zak let out a snicker at the two madly blushing men. "A-Anyway.." I cleared my throat awkwardly, my face still hot. "Wh-What now?" I asked. "Well, you and Jacob should get to know eachother more," Zak wiggled his eyebrows, "If ya know what I mean." I gawked at Zak's words. "What is your problem, Zak!?" I exclaimed, shocked at his sudden behavior. I glanced over to Jacob, who was face palming, mostly covering his face. I tried my best not to stare at him. When he was blushing and had his sleeve on his face made him look so cute! Wait, what!? What is wrong with my thoughts today..

[Jacob POV]

I uncovered my face and shot a friendly glare at Zak. He simply grinned back at me. "Don't you have a video to record or something, Zak?" I said crossly. Zak's grin faded, his eyes got lost in thought. It didnt last long though, as his smile returned quickly. "Alright I get it, you want to be alone with George." He got up and walked down the hallway to his room. I gave him a harmless shove as he walked, growling something inaudible. As his room door closed, I turned back to George. "Do you know what's up with him today?" I asked. George shook his head, "Nope." I gawked inwardly at his voice. Why couldn't I get over it!?

I sat down next to George, a shy smile on my face. "So.. I want to get to know you more! Y'know, since you'll be in my house for the next few weeks." I shrugged.

"Let's start with your favorite color! Mine is..."