12

"Am I obsessed with Spifey?"

The thought hit Jacob like a bus on a highway. "Surely not." He answered himself, thinking back to everything he's done about Spifey.

It took him a moment to list it. Jacob shrugged it off, thinking he wasnt obsessed or crushing on Spifey.

Right?

Shrugging, Jacob walked out of his room, the same weird feeling settled in his stomach when he saw George. The same pleasant feeling. Jacob refused to think anything of it as he went over to George. "Where's Zak?" Jacob questioned. "In his room recording another video." George answered. "What? But we just--?" Jacob felt concerned. Was Zak overworking himself? I hope not. He thought. "Yeah, I know. It's odd, right?" George agreed. "He's gonna be in there for a while." Jacob nodded, before thinking for another moment.

"Hey, while he's doing that, do you want to come and grab a bite with me?" Jacob asked George. He felt his face grow warm as he realized what he just said. It sounded like a date. George accepted, also having the same thought as Jacob. Both had a light blush on their faces as they walked out to Jacob's vehicle. Jacob politely opened and closed the door for George before heading to the driver's side. Neither of them took notice of Zak in the window, camera in hand recording. He shook his head, laughing as the car drove off. "Love birds.." Zak laughed more. He kept replaying it and inwardly wondering whether to post it or not. Zak had an idea, and walked back inside to get in a call with BadBoyHalo.

Meanwhile, back with our two main characters, it didnt take long until they pulled into the restaurant's parking lot. As they walked inside, they both ordered their drinks and spoke with each other.

"So, I heard you were also called 'Zelkam', but I was a little unsure of how to spell it.." George turned red with embarrassment, hoping not to offend his friend. "Oh, that's fine! Give me your phone, I'll write it in your notes so you dont forget." Jacob nodded. George handed over his phone and Jacob was tempted to give him his number, but decided not to. He was sure George wouldn't appreciate his phone number randomly in his phone. Jacob typed his YouTube channel name and handed the phone back to George. George nodded before putting his phone away.

The waitress came by and gave them their drinks, asking if they were ready for food. They ordered the food and continued to talk, becoming more open with each other as time went on.

[Zak's POV]

I argued with myself back and forth, still replaying the video of Jacob and George.

Post it on Twitter!

Zak ignored the thought and kept noticing more and more reasons they should be together.

Come onnnn.
Just for a few minutes?

Zak sighed. The thought wouldnt leave him alone. He groaned, dropping his head into the couch. He finally decided on something.

To send it into the group chat...

-----
507 Words NOT INCLUDING AUTHORS NOTE!

So, Zelkam (Jacob) said on a video he'd rather be called Zelk over Jacob, but until he says for fanfictions, I want to keep it the same... If you guys think I  should write "Zelkam" over Jacob, then tell me in the comments, please dont hate me ;-;

-----