Chapter 19

just as promise, another update , this time let us have a brief point of you from our prince badass! Enjoy reading!

"you know you can not run away prince Ezekiel, your father demands your ass to be back in Sicily, House Cuerido needs you now ." 

I heard the crackling sound and I felt the water flows down my feet after I crushed the bottle in my hands.

"tell him I am not done with my mission here so NO, GET YOUR ASS BACK THERE AND TELL HIM THAT, I am still fucking mad at you , you know that right Emmanuel? so  piss off."

"you know what Zeke , ang problema niyo ng asawa mo ay hindi maaayos kung nandito ka sa pilipinas  at nasa Sicily siya, you can't runaway,she needs you, now that she is very vulnerab..."

 I ended the call. I can't, I can't go home yet, not until I am done with my real motives of getting  in here

mas lumalim ang kunot noo ko nang makita ang pagpasok ng isang itim na kotse sa tapat ng bahay ni Thalia.

"put it there, near the orchids"

I am at the garden and her mother keeps making me busy with all the jobs I guess their houseboy doing every single day because he went on a day off, plus... this madam just really hates me to gut , nahahalata ko na sinasadya niya akong pahirapan but of course I need her daughter so I have to keep doing what she is asking for.

"oh we have a visitor..."

the 1st thing I noticed was the car, it is Aston Martin One-77, one of the most expensive car in the world I drove one back in Greece and gave it to Baxter as a gift when he turned 21. The guy in the car is hella rich, but of course, I am richer I can buy a hundred of it, I smirk. 

I saw a man came out of it, fucking familiar

"Fabio?"

nilingon ng lalake ang mommy ni Thalia at nakangiti na lumapit sa garden

"hello there tita ! you look lovely !"

he kissed her on the  cheeks and the madam looks really pleased I feel irritated by his mere presence.

"oh you have visitor?"

 inilapag ko sa lupa ang bitbit  na malaking paso na may lamang halaman na mukha namang ligaw na damo, I cant believe I am doing all of  this to please the old woman who obviously like other man to be her son in law.

"ah, yes si Ezekiel " nilingon ako ng nanay ni Thalia at ipinakilala sa lalake na hilatsa pa lang ng mukha ay hindi ko na gusto,

nakipag titigan ako ng tila nagtatantiyahan kami kung sino ang unang iiwas, this was the man yesterday whom I heard they were playing cupid with Thalia, basing the expressions on her mother's face mukhang gusto nga niya ang lalake, I cant help but smirk.

"Aston Martin One-77, how much did you spent for that?"

hindi siya sumagot but he answered me with a slight grin and I am even more annoyed.

"Fabio is the best engineer contractor in the whole region one, plus he top the board years ago he can surely afford such expensive car young man, plus he is a business man" sansala ng mommy ni Thalia like a very proud mother , I am pissed can I say I am a prince? well we are taught not to brag our titles because they are sacred but damn it!

"tita please... hindi ako pinaka magaling." tatawa tawa na wika niya

"anyway anjan po ba si Thalia? I came  to give her these fresh flowers from my garden, and honey freshly harvested from our bees, tito Tibo personally did it , she can use it in her body as moisturizer or"