cheating on you [j.jk]

"thank you very much, have a great day." i gave the staff member a genuine smile as i took the bag of food from their hands.
i immediately started making my way out of the restaurant, eager to see jungkook.
with bts' comeback coming up very soon, he's been working non-stop. coming home extremely late at night, not getting enough nutrition. he hasn't been coming home, even.  he's just been a mess lately, and i have made it my mission to fix that.

and what better way to do that then with having dinner with him for the first time in what seems like months?

i unlocked my car, before placing the food bag on the passenger seat, before sliding myself into the driver seat.
i waisted no time in driving off, heading towards the bighit entertainment building.

time skip

the elevator dinged, signaling i have arrived at my designated floor.
according to taehyung, jungkook will probably be practicing in the dance room.
i walked further down the hallway, the bag of food flung over my fingertips. it started getting cold, but it was still warm to the touch.
i spotted the dance room a little further down the hallway, and immediately started speeding up, excitement beginning to rise through my body.
i never knocked, and this time is not an exception. i flung the dance room's door open, a wide smile spreading my lips.

it's as if someone punched me, a hundred times in the same second, each punch more painful than the rest.

my eyes painfully landed on the scene that was laid out on the couch that stood in the far right corner of the room.
a girl straddled jungkook's lap, as their lips continuously collided with each other. her hips rocked against his lap.
every second was more painful, more betraying than the last.
a quiet whimper that i made made jungkook and the girl's head snap towards the room's door. his entire expression fell as he looked at my tearful eyes.

the girl immediately hopped of his lap, and quietly walked out of the room, seeming embarrassed, leaving me and jungkook alone.
his lips were swollen from his recent makeout session, his face burning red, his eyes widened in astonishment.
he stood up from the couch, and rushed towards me, an apologetic look on his face.
i immediately backed away from him, covering my mouth to prevent my cries to escape from my lips.

"you-how-how are you here?" jungkook breathlessly said.
"i catch you ch-cheating on me and you ask m-me how i'm here?" i couldn't believe the bullshit this guy was saying.
"i, look- fuck man. you weren't supposed to see that."
"are you fucking serious?" anger filled my entire head. i pushed jungkook with my free arm with all the strength i can manage as i spoke. "if i didn't decide to come here, you would have still been with some other girl, while i sit at home every fucking day wondering when my boyfriend will wake up from the trance he was in for weeks?"

"y/n, please." jungkook sounded like he was about to break down. "you can't do this to me. this is a one time thing, i promise this will never happen again."
"you think cheating is forgiveable?" i scoffed. "i can't fucking believe you."
i turned around, ready to leave the room so that jungkook cannot see them tears that are about to slide down my face.
of course, jungkook extended his arm, turning me around before i can even do a full 360.
"did you have something for me?" he pointed at the bag i was still holding.

i looked at the bag, then back at jungkook.
without thinking, i raised the bag and flung it straight at him. all of its contents splat straight out of it and onto his outfit.
his mouth opened in shock.
"i deserved that." he mumbled, as he tried to wipe off whatever was on his shirt.
"bon appetit, you fucking asshole." i spat.
i turned back around to leave, and this time, no one was there to stop me.