Chapter two

At work the two were  like a celebrity couple. Everyone  always had  their  prying  eyes  on them watching their every move. Nurses were especially after drama. They found their marriage amusing.

Jungkook was  checking something  from  the  front desk when a shorter male appeared behind him.

"Trouble  in paradise. Did you  fight? I  honestly  think  you  two  need a marriage counselor "

"I think  you should  go and ask  your  friend what's  the  deal with  him not wanting kids. Is it such a bad thing. I'm  even  prepared to put  my  career on hold  if I  have a baby. I will  do all the  hard work so I don't  know what  his  problem is.I'm  getting fed up honestly. Such an ungrateful bastard "

"Whoa whoa ,breath. You might just  kill a patient  today. Just  calm down. "

"I'm really sorry for ranting. I gotta go.Thank  you "Jungkook said as he was headed for the elevator. He  had found it fruitless  to get  mad about  it anymore .Taehyung  always talks over  him and has his way.

Jungkook ,Taehyung  along with Jimin went  a long time back. Jimin was  in the  same  class with Taehyung and  friends  with Jungkook  in high school. Jimin had also married a senior that  he was  crazy about  at some  point. He  found in beffitng to specialise  in GYNE/OB.His husband  Min Yoongi lived in Daegue because his work was based there. Like  the  rest of them  he  is a doctor, a surgeon at that.

That day Jungkook ditched Taehyung  for  lunch and went  to lock  himself in Jimin 's office.

"And  now? "Jimin arched a brow in suprise.He  was  sitting casually on his chair. 

Jungkook sat opposite the older and  placed his bowel of black noodles on the table.

"Can  you  believe  what  he  did? "

"What  did  he  do?"Jimin asked with amusement while opening his chocolate bar.

"He  told  my friends off.I mean  can't  I have  a social  life. Should  my  life only  revol around  him. He  is my husband and all  but can't  he give me  some  space. He  won't  even  do what I want as if I'm  asking  him  to shave  his  head.Yet he has  the nerve  to look  me in the eye  and  tell  me that  he  loves me.What a hypocrite  "

Jimin 's phone started vibrating  on his  table. He picked  it up with an uneasy expression.

"Is your phone  off?"suddenly he asked.

"Yeah why?"Jungkook asked.

"I  thought as much. Your  husband  is calling me. You  Should  go to  him before  he  mules me  over "

"I should have  gone  to Hoseok  Hyung. He  wouldn't  know that  I'm  with him "Jungkook pouted.

"Are  you  going  to go to him  or are  you  going  to let  him  come and  drag you? "Jimin laughed

"Which  one  is less embarrassing? "

"Going  to him. He  is in the underground  parking  lot"

"Bye,you can  have  this. I haven't  touched it and  I have  already  lost  my appetite "Jungkook pouted.

"Well  thank you. "Jimin  watched Jungkook  wryly walk out and  close  the  door  behind  him. Just looking at the younger made him wonder what his own husband was  up to.

When Jungkook got  to the parking lot,Taehyung  gave  him  a piercing  glare before opening  the  door  for  him. Jungkook  sighed and  started  bitting  his  lip out  of nervousness,arms crossed over his chest .