Chapter eighteen

Promptly past seven, Jungkook heard  a knock on his door while he was just about to retire to bed.He  only thought that it would be no one else at the door  besides Jimin.

He  went to the door with a tired droopy face.

"Hyung, it's you? "he said with a sleepy  tone. The door was slightly open only  to stick his head out.

"Aren't you going to let  me  in?Don't  tell me you have someone  in there "

"Okay, come in"he groaned

"I actually invited a few guests "he grinned ."I hope you don't mind "

"What? "Jungkook asked in  suprise and  four  other men  appeared from behind Jimin all wearing huge smiles. 

"Guys? "Jungkook was really suprised .

"Hello Jungkook "Yoongi waved and Jungkook went to hug him  tightly. The  others all  looked at Jimin  anticipating a reaction from him but he didn't  react at all.

"I  really missed  you  so much, Hyung "

"So why  did you leave without saying goodbye. I'm really mad at you "

"I'm really sorry. It was really stupid of me "

When Hoseok and Namjoon didn't get any reaction from Jimin, they looked at Taehyung who had a rather  blank expression on.

When Jungkook broke the hug Namjoon went and hug him. Yet again Hoseok checked for a reaction from Taehyung  but  he got non.After exchanging greetings Namjoon went inside with Jimin and Yoongi.

"Hi"Hoseok handed Jungkook a bottle of wine before pecking his cheek. It caught the younger by suprise. Hoseok winked at Taehyung before going in.

"Don't misunderstand me. I came by invite.You know Jimin Hyung can be  very insisting "Taehyung  began.

"Okay but why do I feel that was an excuse to get to see me?'

"Well it's not entirely false "Taehyung 's hands were behind his back and made Jungkook  curious.

"What's that you are holding. Did you bring  something for me "he teased

"Ah lilies. You said you were allergic to flowers didn't you? It's such a shame. I bought it and  forgot all about it"

"I don't remember telling you that Taehyung. Are you  confusing me with someone else?"

"Of course not. Here "Taehyung offered the bouquet to the younger.

"Come  in and thanks"Jungkook smiled.

Before Jungkook could get in two men arrived and started offloading things into  his house. They left afterwards without saying anything.

"So what's the occasion guys,?"he finally asked.

"It's house warming. We won't be long  since its already late .Are the twins already asleep? "

"No they are at my parents "Jungkook said and watched a twinge of disappointment on Taehyung 's face . Maybe he was really looking forward to get a glimpse of his children.

Jungkook was  really tired and entertaining guests was the last thing he needed. He would have turned them away but Jimin  would call  him  an anti social nutcase .

"Are you guys hungry. I can cook if you want "Jungkook offered to the Hyungs that were sitting on the couches in the living room.

"We didn't want to trouble you so we ate out. I think it's time we present the  presents"