Chapter ten

Time flew by real quick. Jungkook was glad that there wasn't any  complications in his  pregnancy. Both Yoongi and Jimin were super supportive and helpful. Jungkook felt he couldn't thank them enough.

Only loneliness was aware of his endless thoughts in the silence of the night. He  cried  and found himself in the never ending  maze.Thinking about Taehyung would only take a toll on his pregnancy so he tried not  to do it and of course it was hard.

Meanwhile Namjoon had made quite progress with Taehyung  and got him  to talk.However Taehyung  couldn't fully open  up to him. They never talked about anything personal. It was all work  related.

Jimin felt as though Taehyung had  let his guard down  or even  forgotten about  Jungkook.

How do you lose the one you love.After giving it all you gave it up.Jimin 's heart cried out  for  the  couple. Jungkook needed a desperate change that Taehyung couldn't  give  him.

As his belly grew the more misrable Jungkook got.He  couldn't  even  look at his own reflection in the mirror. He  thought that everyone but him wasn't fat.He used to whine to Jimin about how huge his belly was  and  that his  belly button was  sticking out. He thought himself as grotesque looking.

He was sitting on the rocking chair when Jimin  texted him  .

Jimin
Hello, how are the boys

Jungkook
I feel horrible. I couldn't sleep  all night and I can't even tell  whether  they are  contractions  or they are up to their mischief

Jimin
So it's anytime soon.You  will  have  to deal with them head on and face  to face.

Jungkook
I'm so not  ready for this. I'm getting cold  feet already. Going for lattey shopping was  the  easiest part of this pregnancy. Nothing else was.

Jimin
You  must be tired. Try  to get  some  sleep early. You will need  it

Jungkook
I don't know if I can  sleep. The  pains are increasing.

Jimin
I wish I could do something to help.

Jungkook
Hyung, stop stressing. The  jerk who  did this is happy living his life while I'm toiling here.

Jimin
You said you wouldn't talk about  him.

Jungkook
Well right now  I'm  super mad.I  didn't get to unleash my moodswings  on him. Its  such a shame.

Jimin
Anyways sleep  early

Jungkook
I will try.

Jungkook felt his throat getting dry so he went  to the kitchen to get  himself  some water. He  had  to go to bed afterwards. Yoongi was working  night shift so he wasn't home. He  felt more wrecked than  ever.

Moving around wasn't  that hard for him. There weren't any  stairs  to climb. He  went into  his room  and  struggled to get  onto the bed as usual. How he wished  someone would help him. Someone  like Taehyung. Once again he found himself  in thoughts.

He  tried  to  sleep  inspite the  the  cramps in his abdomen. He  looked at his  nightstand clock and  the  time  was  already  before  midnight.