Chapter fifteen

The next morning Jungkook woke up but the twins were still fast asleep. They were both heavy sleepers that they would get stolen in the night without realizing it.

Jungkook went downstairs and made breakfast for the three  of them. When he was  done he  went and  wake them up so they  could  eat.

After breakfast he told  them to go to the  backyard to  play. He  really wanted  them to enjoy the reminder of their holiday before school opens.

In the meanwhile he  cleaned up his room and sat down afterwards. He  took his phone and checked his bank balance after much hesitation. To his  horror there was nothing there. He want going to have a negative balance anytime soon. It made him wonder  how he was  going to handle everything. Being a single parent wasn't easy but Jungkook never compromised  when  it comes  to his  children. Be it their happiness or health.

A thought came into  his  mind. However for that to work he had  to shed  every ounce of pride he  had. It wouldn't kill him.

He went outside to call the boys in but  they  threw snowballs at him and he just shrugged because they seemed to enjoy it.

"Okay, you don't want to be  in the naughty corner do you? "

They both shook their  heads with cute pouts.

"So you have to listen  to me. You have  to go and bath we have somewhere  to go"

"Where? "

"You will know when  you  get  there, alright"

"Okay, Papa "

"That's  like my boys "Jungkook looked at them with a twinge of sympathy. How he wished they had grown up in a complete family with both parents but it seemed to be asking for too much from his destiny.

In an hour  they were ready to go out. The twins were  thrilled to be  in the  new S.U.V car.

"Everyone ready? I hope  your  seatbelts are  on"

"Papa  can  you really drive? "Min Jun asked.

"Why  would you ask that? "

"Its  because I have never seen you drive a car  before. Do you have  your  driver's license? "

"I do know how to drive. I got my driver's license when your dad and I were still dating "

"Do you still have it?"Min ho asked.

"I don't. It's been  years "

"Do you think about  our dad?Does it make you sad that he went  to heaven alone? "Min Jun asked.

"Junie, can we not talk about depressing  stuff. You will only end up crying and I can't stand that "

"Papa what if the police ask for  your drive's silence. What  will  you  do?"Min ho laughed.

"You haven't watched fast and furious right. I will just  run away like  that "

"But  if you run away that makes you a bad guy dosent it?"Min Jun asked

"You guys are so innocent aren't you? "

"Papa you are also innocent "Min ho said

"What makes you think  that? "

"Bad guys have scary faces but  you are so  cute. Just like a fluffy bunny "

"I'm  flattered guys. "Jungkook smiled brightly .They had one of the best drive of their lives on that trip.

"Okay, guys we are  here. Let's get off "

"Hospital? You know that I can't stand hospitals. They will come with their huge injections and. ...I don't even want to recall  that  day"Min ho complained and the  two laughed  at him.