Chapter five

Jungkook woke up feeling tired like he hadn't  slept  at all.It had  like that for two weeks now.

"Wake up sleepy head. You are gonna be  late "Taehyung said as he looked like he had just come back from his morning  jog.

"What time  is it?"Jungkook asked with a raspy voice while stretching

"Just before eight. Let's have a shower together .I have run a warm bubble bath"

"I can't believe  I slept for almost  twelve hours "said Jungkook heatedly

"So much  for  being  an early  riser and a morning person. You are getting  old  without  a doubt "Taehyung removed  the  bed covers and carried the  younger into the  bathroom. Jungkook looked into Taehyung 's eyes while he was  in thoughts. Would Taehyung hate him for the mistake that  he had made. Jungkook had missed the  wicked glint in Taehyung 's eyes as he looked at him.

Gently Taehyung  laid the  naked younger  into  the bathtub before stripping and  joining him. He  sat right behind the younger and started washing his back for  him .

"It feels so nice "Jungkook smiled dreamily, eyes close shut.

Soon he felt a soft pair of lips on his  back instead of the  warm water.

"How about this "Taehyung asked as he peppered kisses on the upper part  of Jungkook 's back.

"Even better "he  giggled.

The kisses  moved to the neck making Jungkook shudder a bit and made him  moan.

Jungkook flinched when he felt Taehyung 's strong hands grip  around  his belly  pulling him  closer. Instinctively he briskly removed them.

"What's wrong? "asked Taehyung

"We can  play later. We are getting  late "Jungkook didn't  even  blink.

"Okay "Taehyung laughed.

When Jungkook was dressing Taehyung  came and fed him his pill. Jungkook resisted the urges to glare  at him or spit it  out .

"You  do know that if you don't take them I will notice  right? "Taehyung asked with a serious tone.

Jungkook didn't reply and went out  of the room. He  went to  the kitchen and  made a bowl of cereal for  himself. It was already  getting  hard  for  him  being  around  Taehyung and his watchful eyes. Before he  could get  one spoon  into  his  mouth, a wave  of nausea washed over  him and Taehyung was  about  to come down any time soon .

He quickly ran and  used  the bathroom  downstairs. He had been doing that without Taehyung knowing for a while now.When  he came  back Taehyung was  already  on the kitchen counter also having his  cereal.He fixed Jungkook a quizzical glare before getting back  to his  breakfast.

Jungkook gritted his teeth into a smile and sat down.

"I'm smiling right now. Please look at me "Jungkook pouted  like a four year  old. 

"Why should  I?

"Because  you  say  I'm  cute when  I smile. Don't you? "

Taehyung faced the younger 's direction "Happy now? "

"You  look  mad, what's up?Oh let  me guess you have a problem that needs fixing right "Jungkook sticked out his tongue at him.

"Jungkook if you tease me  early in the morning you are  going  to regret  it"

"Whatever I'm  going to wait for you in the car "

"And your breakfast? "

"I'm skipping,big deal? "Jungkook asked with sarcasm