Chapter nineteen

Taehyung  didn't  let  go of Jungkook 's hand  but  he pulled him  to sit on his  lap facing him .

"Taehyung. ..please. ..don't "Jungkook 's breath was  suddenly ragged by his body was responding either way. Everything felt erotic. 

"You  know what Kookie, I  want  and  love  you  in every way "Taehyung started rubbing  his  hands on Jungkook 's bare  thighs. The mere sound of his masculine voice sent tremors of shock through Jungkook.

"Don't. ."he  moaned. Breathing heavily and eyes closed.

"Kookie, open your eyes  and  look  at me "he  ordered and Jungkook  obliged by opening  his eyes which were dazed.

Taehyung  moved his hands  to Jungkook 's waist pulling  him  into  a violent  rough kiss.Jungkook  wasn't  responding at first until  Taehyung  cupped his ass making him moan into  the  kiss.Taehyung took the chance  to take charge and explore his  wet carvern. With time the kiss  got heated  and Jungkook found  himself impatiently  unbuttoning  Taehyung 's shirt and unzipping  his  pants.

Taehyung  flipped  the  younger onto  the  couch and  hovered  above him.

"Getting eager are we?"he  smirked.

"No?"Jungkook  bit his lip as he was looking at Taehyung 's perfectly tonned abs. Taehyung was  now between Jungkook 's sprawled legs.

He was suprised when Jungkook pulled  him  by the  neck into  a very  deep  kiss.Once  again  the kiss got  heated and Taehyung's  lips  were  buried   against   Jungkook 's neck making the  younger  moan out his name and  arch his back.  He was grinding up on the older in desperate need of friction  as he was kissing his neck sensually. Jungkook  ,who had thought that he had  forgotten what lovemaking could be  discovered that he  had never forgotten. It was perfectly natural to caress Taehyung  and undress him, feeling his hands caressing him fiercely and their lips locked. Then he couldn't think straight  because he felt himself go liquid with desire  and he wanted Taehyung  inside of him.

Then Taehyung was  holding him  closely  with his powerful arms and just as
Jungkook was about to completely  remove Taehyung 's  slack when his  phone  rang on the night side table. 

"Wait...I have  to take  this "

"Sure "

Jungkook sat up and answered the phone but that didn't stop Taehyung  from messing  with him. He  started kissing his nape.

"Hello. ..ah Taehyung stop"

"Jungkook? Are  you with  him?

"Mom I can  explain "Jungkook gravely  looked at Taehyung before  moving away from him. He  felt a strange protective love  so  intense that it startled even him. He  loved Taehyung cared for  him  wanted to take care of him and in turn be taken care of by him.

"Explain what? I can't  believe you are already  in bed with  him. If it happens  again it's you who  will  get  hurt. Anyways I can't  tell  you what to do .You  are  a grown up.Just as long as you don't come  crying  to me "

As his  mother said those words Jungkook regarded Taehyung  with uncertainty.

"I'm  sorry  ,mom..."

"Anyways I call because  the  twins want  to face time. You know they can't sleep when you aren't  there. "

"Okay "Jungkook hung up so he  could face time his  children.

Hie guys? Did you have a good day? "he waved with a twinge  of guilty in his voice.

"What  are you  doing alone? "Min Jun asked.