Chapter twenty

After going to the airport and dropping Jin at his parents 's  house  ,he  went to Taehyung 's place. When he  arrived they  both went out in the older 's car. At the end of the day they had done everything necessary for the twins .They had managed to get them enrolled  in one of the best  school in town. Jungkook was concerned about the distance they would have to travel to and from to school but he didn't voice  it out.

Taehyung drove them back  so Jungkook could get his car that he had  left  at his house. They  had lunch together for the first time  in years.

Taehyung killed the  engine  and looked at Jungkook lovingly.

"Thanks a lot "Jungkook said.

"You shouldn't thank me. Like  you said I should  take  responsibility  of my sperm right "Taehyung teased.

Jungkook giggled "I  didn't put  it that  way.You are so naughty "

"I'm wondering about one  thing,when  did it happen. I'm sure you remember "

"I  think it's the day  we parked if I'm not mistaken because that was the only time  I forgot to take  the  pill"Jungkook laughed .

"Children get conceived is different funny  ways "

"Those who  were conceived in weird circumstances are usually naughty. Just  like  your  sons"

"I'm really sorry "Taehyung said.

"For what? "

"For not being  there. Only heavens  knows how it must have  been  for you "

"Taehyung. "Jungkook sighed. "Can we not talk about  that  now. I mean its the part of my life  that  I  don't  want  to remember only if it was easy to forget about  it. "

"So the  violin and the  piano  will be  delivered at your place  tomorrow. If you need  anything else  just  let  me know .Don't you lose the card  I gave you "

"I will try not  to lose it"

"So ...when  will  I see you again? "

"I. .don't  know "

"Okay, bye"

"Bye "

Taehyung leaned to unlock Jungkook 's door but they ended up with their eyes locked intensely. Jungkook 's breathing became harsh. Slowly but surely Taehyung  leaned  in onto Jungkook 's lips and kissed  him. Jungkook didn't even hesitate  to kiss back, wildly and passionately.

Taehyung pulled away and looked into Jungkook 's eyes once again "You  really don't want to work  with me? "

"It's not like that. I just don't want us to be centred at one place. Plus people will think that  I take  advantage  of you "

"Jungkook  ,who cares what people  thing. I want to be  with you  everyday  and  every moment "

"Don't you think  I  also  want  that? The  circumstances are as such "

"I understand. Just do what  makes  you happy "

"Tae. ."Jungkook wanted to say  something but  the older had already  gotten  out of the car.He opened Jungkook 's  door  for him and went  inside without uttering  another  word.

Jungkook weary  walked  to where  he had  left  his car.

When Taehyung got inside his house  he was met with  an unexpected and unwanted guest :his  mother. She was  having  tea in the living  room.

"What  are  you  doing  here? "

"It that the first thing  you say  to your mother  whom you haven't seen in ages "