Chapter six

"Dr Kim can I hold your hand? "Jungkook smiled up at the older. Namjoon was rather stunned by the request.

"You sure want to start world wall three don't you "he laughed.

"I need some inspiration and your genuineness. I mean  you are really famous in the ER. It's like your playground.You are really good, Dr Kim "

"Well I'm flattered but I think  your husband is also a genius in his field. At his age he has already  performed a open heart surgery. I envy him "

"There is nothing to envy about him. Trust me. "

"Is everything okay? "

"Nothing is ever okay between us"Jungkook 's mood got sour.

"You two are famous around here. You have been together for  the  longest. ?"

"Are  you going  to hold my hand or not Dr Kim. "Jungkook smiled cutely .

"How could I ever refuse someone like you. I just hope that its not a trap."

"Are you scared of him? "

"Well aren't you "Namjoon as the elevator dinged open.

"Everyone is looking at us.Taehyung is going  to know about this within a minute. "

"I just got used right? "Namjoon laughed

"Sorry, he told  me I should rebel once in a while so I'm  doing just  that "

"What if I get  caught in the cross fire? "

"Don't  worry I will protect you "Jungkook grinned.

"Shall I escort you to your  office?"Namjoon  offered.

"If you don't  mind "Jungkook smiled.

As the pair left Taehyung  got off the elevator and bumped into Jimin.

"You saw that right? Go and talk to him "Taehyung poked Jimin 's chest.

"Why  me? What did I do?.Wait why am I even talking to you. Why  are you even here anyways. Your office is on the 20th floor. Quit spying on Jungkook "Jimin poked Taehyung 's chest back and huffed.

They soon  found themselves together  in the same  elevator and they didn't have anything to talk  about. Jimin was just looking at Taehyung  weirdly.

"What? "Taehyung arched a brow.

"You look normal enough but I can't  figure out what your problem is.Maybe  you are just afraid of growing up and take responsibility "he mumbled

"I  said nothing. I will see you around "

"Whatever "

"That's incredibly rude"Jimin said as he stepped out of the elevator when he had reached his floor.

"Just because he is taller than me dosent mean he can look down on me. I'm  older than  him for crying in a bucket although its only a matter of months "Jimin grumbled as he wore his  doctor 's coat and sat down in his chair.

He bit on his lip while looking at his phone.

"The jerk hasn't called me  in two  days. He  is gonna hear  it from me "he said before dialing a number that was saved as "Mr Grumpy pants "

The call was  picked  up on the third ring  by a tired and obviously sleepy voice.

"Hello mochi "

"Don't  fucking mochi me .Why didn't you call  me  for  two goddamn days. Am i a pushover for  you. Where are you right now? I  just heard  a female voice in the background "