Chapter 4: sushi in London

🌼✨🌙𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒔🌼✨🌙

He put my necklace around my neck and attached it. "You look perfect" He looked up and down, scanning my body. I was wearing a tight red dress. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a grey hoodie, and a beanie. He looked handsome as ever.

"Are you ready to go? I'm ready" He said.

"I'm not ready! I need to do my makeup and I need to choose a pair of shoes, and I haven't decided on what jacket I'm going to take either!"

He rolled his eyes "Oh, come on! You look fucking incredible you don't need makeup!"

I didn't know what to say. "I... uh Harry I just want to do my makeup please. I promise I won't take long on choosing my shoes and a jacket."

"Where do you keep your shoes? I'll choose a pair." He smiled.

I gave him the directions as to where to find my shoes and went into the bathroom to do my makeup. I finished in 15 minutes and when I walked out the bathroom, Harry was sitting on the couch with a pair of silver-colored heels and a long black jacket.

"I found you this, now let's go". He told me.

"How did you even find my jacket?" I was surprised he made a really good choice and put on the heels and the jacket. "Doesn't matter, thank you, good choice Harry" I smiled at him through the mirror.

"You know I am the fashion queen." He said with a serious expression.

"Oh, I know," I said, winking at him through the mirror "queen"

He put the hood of his hoodie on his head, over his green beanie. Then he put on his brown leather jacket. It was a bit longer than normal and had this soft material on the inside. He looked cute in it, to say the least.

I opened the door and let him pass. As soon as I'd locked the door he put out his hand for me to take "if you will, darling".

I chuckled, taking his hand. "Thank you, gentleman"

We arrived at the parking lot. "Can we take my car?" I asked excited. I had a red mini cooper and I was really proud of it.

"We can, but that would mean you can't drink any alcohol. What about you take me on a trip in your car on another day, and I'll call a cab for tonight"

"Okay, yeah" I was kind of disappointed, but I would take him on a ride another day, fine by me.

He dialed a cab and we waited 10 minutes, just talking about ourselves. He told me about his sister Gemma and his mom Anne that he both loved very much. He told me a few childhood stories and I told him about my little brother. He told me he was 25 years old and I told him I was 23 years old. We laughed a bit about some jokes we made and he gave me warm feeling inside my stomach I can barely describe.

The cab arrived and dropped us off downtown. I lived near London, which made it easy to go into town.

"Should we get sushi? I love sushi!" I exclaimed, opening my google maps app. "Whatever pleases you, darling. It's your night." He smiled.

"Okay, we're definitely having sushi!" I typed in the address of sticks 'n sushi London and started walking. It was a 7-minute walk. Harry followed me and hooked his arm in mine. He smiled at me, I smiled back and a few minutes of comfortable silence followed. Our warm breaths blowing little clouds in the air.

The place was extremely busy so we stood in line at the door. "Should we ask if it's possible? If it's not we'll just go somewhere else" I proposed, even though I would have really liked to get sushi, it was very cold and dark outside and it was getting late too.