And so

And so I was yours and you mine. A new beginning in both of our lives. Healing past traumas will be difficult for both of us I'm sure. However, its really hard to tell your boyfriend of a mere three days that you're [redacted] and feel like you're pressuring him into doing more than he's comfortable with. In reality we both want the same thing and just don't know how to talk to each other yet. Someday we will navigate each other. Who I am with myself, you, others, God. I need to know who I am and where I belong in this life. I'm finally starting to see. I will never fully know my purpose but I can know my place and I believe that that is here with you, others, our best friend, and God. This may not be my place forever and I'm ok with that, but for right now I get to enjoy the peace and good company of people who look like Jesus and help me to look like Jesus more and more every day.

And so, with these final few words  I end my writing  for the night. I'm going to go see you now face to face and just hope that my eyes say everything for me and that we learn a little bit more about each other tonight. I'm looking forward to it. See you soon.

Fox
10/13/2019

Oh Gods. I was big into the church thing during this time. I was still super sick and having seizures all the time. I was really trying to hold onto some semblance of control over my life and it was truly not working out for me lmao. And so... idk man life is just life. 8/28/23