Chapter 21

Shoto's pov:

 'I really feel safe now. I'm really happy to have someone who is next to me and cares for me. I feel safe when I'm with Katsuki. When I said that I'm happy to have someone who cares for me, he immediately lay next to me and wrapped his arms around my head as he ruffling my hair and start kissing my head nonstop. His warm lips which were kissing my head, feels so warm and calming. I placed my cold hands on his warm chest. . .I really love him! '

"Don't say these kind of things!! It makes me feel more guilty!!!" He said with a nervous tone as he placed his head on my head. I giggled and nuzzled my head into his neck. His warm body made me forget about the pain in my side. My eyes are getting warmer by every second that is passing. I slowly closed my eyes. Before I knew, I fell asleep. Although before I completely fell asleep, I heard him said 'I love you my baby boy'. This made my heart warm and happy...

Katsuki's pov

His cold body was against mine. I held him tight to keep him warm and safe. After a few minutes, he fell asleep in my embrace. Seeing him sleeping peacefully, made me feel relaxed. 

Knock knock

'Great! Why now? I don't want to let go of him. Jeeez! ' I sighed as I slowly got out of Shoto's grip. He shuffled in his sleep as he clutched the cover into his chest. A smile appeared on my face. I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened the door. When I opened the door, my body went cold...no...NONONONONO!!!

"Hi Kanchan! Good to see you! But...it would be the last time to see you!" He was holding a gun which was pointed at my chest. Anger rose in me.

"YOU..."

"A a a a...you don't want to wake Shotokun up, do you?" 'How tha FUCK DID HE COME IN HERE...AGAIN! 'He took a step closer which made me move backwards. He was smiling like a devil. As he was in the room, he closed the room behind his. 

"Now now, tell me how much you love Shotokun?" He asked as his gun was touching my bare chest. I frowned and growled. 'Why is he asking this question? More importantly why is he here?'

"What are you doin here bastard? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?" I almost yelled. He rolled his eyes.

"That's not the answer of the question that I asked Kachan! And you better keep your voice down if you don't want to wake him up." His tone made me even more angry. He chuckled and smirked. "I really want to see how much you care for him! Hahaha! Seeing your face when he drowned was something that I had never seen before!! I want to see that face again! I want you to feel the pain!" He smirked and lowered his gun. Before I could do anything, a hard punch hit me in the stomach. The impact was so hard and sudden which made me fell on the floor. I could taste the blood in my mouth. I coughed and blood came out. I clutched my stomach as I was laying on the ground, coughing up blood. 

"Awww that must be so painful, right?" He said as he walked towards the bed. 'No...I won't let him touch Shoto! 'With the low strength that I had, I managed to catch his leg before he could get closer to bed. He turned his head towards me. His face was pissed. I smirked and pulled his leg. He was about to loose his balance but, be kicked me in the head, sent me into the wall. I could feel a warm liquid on my forehead which was coming down. I fell on my knees. I could hear Deku's chuckles which made my blood boil. 'Keep it together Katsuki! I have to make this BASTARD stay away from Shoto, in any cost! '

[EDITTED]