Chapter 40

Shoto's pov:

It has been almost 2 months now since our little ones were born. All healthy and very small; their hands are very little that I can hold with two fingers. When they make grabby hands towards anything or us, it is a very cute sight which every time I can see Katsuki's soft smile and expression which is very heartwarming. Everyone say they look like me a lot but their eyes mostly looks like Katsuki, especially Akio's which is crimson red, just like Katsuki. His hair has the redness of my hair along the tips and some ash blonde in his hair. Angel, marble like turquoise eye and the other crimson, her hair all red with the tips white, almost fading the red colour. She mostly having a blank expression unless she is angry, she will look like her father. Kohi, everyone say he looks just like me, turquoise eyes, soft and milky skin, ash blond hair with his little small bangs white. Bakugo's parents have recently come back from their long vacation and they sure where shocked. Who wouldn't be after not seeing their son for a long time and when they visit him he is with someone and has new born babies?

Yet, I was expecting them to be...unhappy or anything though it was quite the opposite; Mitsuki aka Katsuki's mother was very happy. Even saying I'm finally a grandmother of three beans which I found it really cute and wholesome. Masaru who is Katsuki's father was also very overwhelmed by the whole grandchildren and things which he had been crying in the past few days everyone he holds the little ones. I saw this similar event in Katsuki when he first hold them all together in his arms. Seeing him looking at them with such care and softness in his eyes, it made my heart melt. When our eyes met for the first time, I had felt a weird connection, like an electricity flashing. He sure looked very hard to understand and hard to get close to, though, he has a soft heart. Just need to find how to approach him, without making him uncomfortable or even angry. When he opened his heart, I could see more of him, more of his personality and what kind of a person he is. He was not what everyone said he was, maybe a little but he sure had many hidden traits. Him showing his love and affection was something very special that I had enevr thought of. I would say, destiny brought us together, to have this life upon ourselves and our little ones.

The pain we went through, the sadness, the anger, and other things we were through, didn't separated us b to brought us even closer, especially with his friends. Sam on the other hand, he stays with us most of the time since he is really amazed by our little ones. Which had caused him to ask Denki and Sero to make him siblings which is cute yet funny. Who knows, maybe they will have their second child. Debki loves kids after all. He also had helped me and Katsuki a lot during my pregnancy and giving us advice and tips. Sero who had helped with Katsuki with dad stuff, even Kirishima helped even if he isn't a father but he would be an amazing father. Mina on the other hand, she always visits us and spends time with the little ones, giving me ans Katsuki time to rest and close our eyes for a bit. Our journey has just begun, with our little ones, and my husband.

Katsuki's pov:

Finally, the nine months passed like wind. I didn't even get to prepare everything in the nursery room even though Shoto said it looked amazing. It may sound crazy or even funny but, I had bought cute little socks for our little one and kept them hidden till they were born and when I exposed them to Shoto, it made him cry. I don't know if they looked ugly or he was just overwhelmed which Kaminari said he is overwhelmed by all this. Needless to say, he is the one who has more experience in this parent thing than we do after all. Even if he only has one god damn kid when we are having three! I love em all, no lie. They are my little stars, my little worlds, so as my love; they all are my everything, my whole world that I would die for them.

"Katsuki, would you mind closing the window a little?" Hearing Shoto who was sitting on the rocking chair, having the little three in his arms, rocking them back ans forth while humming in a soft ans calming voice which had made me keep thinking for this long. A smile forming on my lips as I nodded, giving his shoulders a small squeeze before closing the window, as the cool wind of nightfall was blowing, along the sound of crickets in the distance. Turning my head and walking back to Shoto, I lean down, seeing the three little ones all sleeping peacefully, snoring really cutely, with their little small thumbs in the mouth. I press soft kisses on their heads which made them giggle as I fixed their little blankets around them, and then fixing the blanket around my love's shoulders, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. They are fast asleep again. Is this normal?" He spoke in a quiet voice yet soft as he looked at me, tiling his head a little.

"Of course sweetie. It is normal according to Pikachu and my hag's knowledge. Besides, heating you hum like this would sure put me into a deep sleep too~" I smirk, placing my head on his shoulder and let my eyelids collide, enjoying the sound of my little ones snoring and the small giggled of my love as he run a hand through my hair. It may sound surprising but ever since Shoto had decided to keep his hair long, I also had been keeping it long, not like his. Now I can at least have a little long hair to tie ya know. During Shoto's pregnancy, I would braid his hair every morning and watch him smile and softly hums a melody while rubbing his belly. Dunce face said its a cute sight if you see him rubbing his belly and FUCKING HELL IT WAS REALLY WHOLESOME AND ADORABLE! Yet, he sure was very emotional and having these mood swings. One moment laughing ans the other crying. It worried me at the first times but slowly I got use to it ans would comfort him and give him a strawberry milk or strawberry covered with white chocolate, along the other stuff such as peach yogurt and peach itself.

Never the thought of having my own children crossed my mind or even finding the love of my life! I deeply fell in love with Shoto from the first sight. It had never happened to me but, I am not regretting this. I love every single second that me and my love are living together and now on, with our little ones, we will have a wonderful life and I will protect my family with all my soul and body. When Shoto came in my life, everything changed. In a good way, and I want this to stay this way. I want all five of us, live happily forever together.

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this book and I hope you all enjoyed it! Writing this book always made me excited ans happy to see how you all respond to it

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this book and I hope you all enjoyed it! Writing this book always made me excited ans happy to see how you all respond to it. Reading your comments gave me a lot of ideas and motivation!! Finally we made it to the end of this book with all the support and love of you all guys! This book has been my personal too not gonna lie XD. Maybe I will make the second part of this book who knows~😏

Again thank you all so much!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤