Chapter 35

Katsuki's pov:

The time passed fast which we didn't notice that a week had passed. Shoto's been throwing up every morning as soon as he wakes up which makes me feel bad for him. He seems to be getting tired pretty easily too, not to mention acting clingy which I find it cute. It was just yesterday that I and the other idiots were gone out for lunch. I remember Shoto eating two bowls of cold soba which was cute of him though he then got a little emotional about it which I comforted him. The others as well but I didn't let them touch my kitten. Overall it was a fun night I guess, mostly for Shoto since he seems to like hanging out with Pikachu and Sam. I cannot imagine how cute our child will be!

"Katsuki~? Would you mind giving me a towel? I forgot to bring one" The request came from the bathroom where Shoto had gone taking a bath a few minutes ago while I was behind my desk, doing some research about the remaining crew of Deku's gang. I smiled, standing up from my desk as I go over my closet, taking out a white towel which smells like peppermint. I hold the towel in my hand, making my way to the bathroom and opened the door. Shoto was in the bathtub which was covered with bubbles which smelt like strawberry and vanilla. Sweet just like him. A smile formed on my lips as I sit down on the tub, looking down at him in his pretty eyes. He turned his head, looking back at me in the eyes with his sweet smile of his. I leaned down on his face, giving him a soft kiss on the lips which made him giggle. He blushed a little as he raised his hand, placing it on my cheek which I leaned into his touch, holding his hand into mine. My eyelids fell with his touch which is so soft, his slender fingers brushing against my skin and...gosh. He is the sweetest thing in the whole world for me. "You look exhausted Suki suki~ why don't you take a nap?" he said in his sweet tone which made me open my eyes, looking at him which made a small blush form on my cheek. 

"I don't need a nap when I can have you instead~" Blush spread on his cheeks which he covered it with a hand though I found it cute. I let out a chuckle before I stood up, holding onto his hand as I helped him out the tub. I wrapped the towel around his body and wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly which he wraps his arms around my neck. I press my head against his neck and plant a small kiss which made him giggle. "you'll catch a cold Shoto. Let's get you dressed up. We have something special for lunch~" I whisper against his ear which caused a shiver run down his spine but hugged me more, getting on his tiptoes since he is shorter than me (#istanforshortshoto). I roll my eyes playfully but bend down a little as I throw Shoto over my shoulder, making him let out a sequel.

"Eahh!? Katsuki! Warn me next tiiime!" He playfully punched my back which I didn't mind it. I could tell that he was blushing since he hides his face against my neck. I made my way to the room, putting him down on the bed with his wet hair covering his face which caused him to sneeze cutely. I chuckle and plant a kiss on his head, pushing his hair back so I could see his cute face who was blushing and smiling. 

"Cutey dress up okay? I'll let Momo bring our food in the room while you getting ready~" I lean on his face again and kiss his nose before I felt his hands on my cheeks as he pulled me down into a sweet kiss which made a small shade of pink form on my cheek while I kissed him back.

"Okay~ I'll wear one of your hoodies then!" He spoke in that excitement voice of his, making me smile as well as patting him on the head. Without saying another word, he stood up with the towel around his small body, having a cute smile and a blush which only made him precious. I watched him as he walked his way towards the closet, opening the doors as he looks through all the clothes before he found what he was looking for. He took out an orange hoodie with a large X on its front. which was big for Shoto for sure. It made me smile while watching him change, seeing his milky skin and cute body made me blush as well. He looked over his shoulder since he noticed I was watching him. He gave me a sweet smile with his cheeks red till his ears. I couldn't just stand there and watch him. I walked behind him as he had wore the baggy hoodie which was till his knees. I wrapped my arms around his small waist, pulling him close and place my head on his head when I felt his hands on mine, leaning against my chest while humming softly. "Mmm~ your hugs are the best~" He softly spoke, looking up so our eyes met, seeing him having a blush spread over his cheeks. I chuckle slightly, leaning down and peck his nose while wrapping my arms around his waist more, pulling him close to my chest, with my hands resting on his belly.

"But you are the one makes them amazing~" I whisper against his ear, causing him to giggle and shiver as well. He turned on his heels, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulled me down into a quick kiss which was sweet just like him. "Heh~ I'm going to tell Momo to being our food" I leaned on his face, pecking his forehead before letting go of him but missed the touch already. He gave me a sweet smile as I walked back to my desk with a sigh as Shoto lay down on the bed on his back, picking his phone up. A smile formed on my lips; no matter what he does but it always makes me smile. I picked up my phone and texted Momo to bring our food which she replied she will bring it in five minutes. I put my phone down and looked at the screen of my laptop with my elbows resting in the desk.

It was around five minutes after and Momo knocked on the door before walking in. She was holding the tray in her hands while wearing her way to my desk. "Here is your food sir. Enjoy." She said with her usual smile which I nodded before she turned on her heels and walked out, closing the door behind her. Shoto put his phone down on the nightstand, getting off the bed as he stretched his arms while walking his way to me. I smiled when I see him which made me to close my laptop and forget about any fucking work I had. I opened my arms for him while he gladly wrapped his arms around my neck, sitting on my lap with his head pressed against me chest though I could hear him humming softly along with the scent of shampoo on his hair.

"Mmm I'm starving Suki~ I can't believe we have fried sweet shrimps! You are so kind" be spoke, raising his head and our eyes met, making him and I both smile and blush. Gosh how the fuck he can be so cute!?

"Heh your welcome cutie~ I know you like it and that's why I said it's something special because we first had them on our first date near that ocean restaurant~" I lean down and pressed a kiss against his forehead, picking his legs up and wrapped them around my waist. I picked up a shrimp with the fork and fed it to Shoto who gladly ate it, giggling in response as he unwrapped one of his arm so he could pick a fork as well.

"Mmm yummy~ here have some ad well" he hummed and before I could say a thing, he put two shrimps in my mouth but i chewed it with a smile as I rolled my eyes playfully. Watching him happy and smiling like this makes me smile and happy. We both ate happily together, enjoying every second of it. He picked up the last piece and ate it, turning his head to me with a smile.

"Did you enjoy it Sho Sho~? Your smile tells it all though but I want to hear it from your mouth as well~" A smirk formed on my lips as I spoke but made him smile sweetly. He nodded while leaning on my face, giving me a kiss on the lips, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I loved it~ but I love you more Suki suki~"