Chapter 17

Katsuki's pov:

"D-did I just heard it right?" Sero stuttered.

"Y-yeah!" Kaminari turned his head back to me. I sighed and gave him a death glare.

"I love him, and he loves me back. I finally admitted, I had feelings for him from the beginning. Although, I wasn't so good at showing my feelings so..." A smile formed on my face as my cheeks heat up a bit.

"Never thought our Bakugo would blush nor smile like this~!" Sero teased.

"Do you have a death wish idiot!?" I said with my scowls down. Shoto's body was shaking a little bit. He slowly raised his head. His cheeks were red and fresh tears were falling from his eyes. I lowered my head and placed my lips on his and kissed him softly. He kissed back with his trembling and cold lips. His lips are soft but they are colder than before. He pulled away as he let out a moan. He bit his bottom lip and I could see the pain in his pretty eyes. I pressed his head into my chest as he placed his left hand on my heart. I ruffled his head while he was nuzzling his head into my chest.

"Turn on the heater Kami." I said as Kaminari nodded. He turned the heater on.

"Is he cold?" Sero asked.

"Yeah. His body is shaking and it's cold." I said while I held him closer which made him whimper. 

"S-sorry babe, did I hurt you?" He slowly shakes his head as no.

"N-n-no. T-the p-pain i-i-isn't g-gone..." He moaned in pain while he tried to gave me a weak smile. Instead, I gave him a quick but sweet kiss. He giggled weakly and leaned his head on my chest. 'Why didn't I confess my love to him sooner. . .'

 After few minutes, we arrive at the mansion. I saw Kirishima and Mina running towards the car. Both had worried expressions. Kirishima opened the door for me. I held Shoto as I slowly got out of the car. Shoto had his right arm around my neck while his other hand was on my chest. His body was shaking worse than before so, Kaminari gave his jacket and I wrapped it around his body. 

"Is he alright?" Mina asked worriedly. 

"He was stabbed in the left side. He has stitches and he is in so much pain. Where is..."

"She is waiting inside in your room." Kirishima said. I nodded as I headed inside. I walked to my room. I saw Chiyo siting on a chair with her first aid bag on the bed. As soon as she saw me, she ran to bed and opened her bag. I carefully placed Shoto on the bed. Chiyo took out a syringe with a liquid in it. I held Shoto's left hand. He turned his head to me with his teary eyes. I kissed his hand as I placed my hand on his head and rubbed it gently.

"Care to explain what happened?" Chiyo asked calmly.

"He was stabbed in the left side. I took him to hospital and he had a surgery. The doctor said that his wound is deep and his body is mostly weak. She also said that he had lost so much blood. Luckily, none of his organs are damaged."

"How old is he then?" She asked as she checked Shoto's pulse and heartbeat.

"Emm...18!?" Her eyes got wide.

"He most be in so much pain. I mean this is a real bad pain that even you, an adult can't bear it! What is your name cuttie?" Shoto squeezed my hand as his eyes were closed.

"S-sh-hoto."

"Alright Shoto, you're gonna be fine. I'm gonna give you morphine to reduce the pain you are in at. It will make you sleepy so, you should rest afterwards. From what I see, your body needs a lot of rest to restore the loose of blood." She explained. Shoto nodded slightly. She held his arm and with calm and patience, as she injected the drug in his arm.

Hello everyone!! Thanks for 1k and votes! I hope you have liked this story so far!! Tomorrow I have school soon...WISH ME LUCK BROS!!!😿

[EDITTED]