Chapter 24

Katsuki's pov:

About 5 minutes, Chiyo arrived. I didn't leave Shoto's side. He was whimpering the whole time as well as clutching my hand, it was so hard to see him in this state. Chiyo came to my room as soon as possible. She placed her aid kit on the night stand. She took out a syringe which had liquid in it. She pointed the blankets as I nodded and slowly removed the blanket from his body.

"I need you to lay him on his right side Katsuki." I nodded with a bit of hesitation. I looked at Shoto who was bitting his lips, muffling his whimpering. Tears were falling one by one from his pretty eyes. I placed one of my hand under his neck and the placed the other one under his knees.

"I'm gonna move you to your right side, okay?" Shoto looked at me with his watery eyes and nodded slightly. 'He doesn't deserve to be in pain...he shouldn't be suffering from any pain. All of this, is my fault.' I brushed the thoughts away as I slowly picked him up. He winced as well as bitting his bottom lip even more. I carefully placed him on his right side. I placed my hand on his head and rubbed it slightly. Chiyo got closer to Shoto. She pulled Shoto's shirt up. The blood was covering the bandages. Seeing that much blood, made my whole body cold and almost numb. Chiyo took Shoto's arm and pressed the syringe inside. It didn't took long enough as Shoto fell unconscious. My body began shaking as thoughts were crossing in my mind. Chiyo placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Katsuki. He's going to be fine. Calm yourself, Shoto is counting on you. Look, I can tell that you are blaming yourself for the things that's been happening lately but, Shoto wouldn't blame you. Shoto isn't that type of guy who would blame others, he has a kind heart and he is also a strong kid." I hid my face with my hands as I felt wetness. Tears had fallen without me noticing it. 

"He shouldn't be in pain. He shouldn't be the one who is hurt. Why...why! Why everything happens to him?! Why it's always him! He is...young and innocent. Seeing him...in pain...makes my heart ache Chiyo! I can't stand seeing him in pain! I don't want anything happen to him but, I fail every time!" Chiyo sighed as she took out new bandages with a bottle of alcohol and a piece of cotton. She carefully removed the bandages and throw them in the bin. She poured the alcohol on the cotton and cleaned Shoto's wound. Shoto winced and whimpered and I could see the dried tears on his cheeks.

 Chiyo finished bandaging the wound. I was sitting on the bed with my head in my hands. I had put Shoto on his back. I chocked a sob as I turned to Shoto who was still unconscious. I took his hand and kissed it, pressed it against my head. Chiyo took a deep breath as she looked at me.

"Listen to me, I know you care for him more than you care about yourself. I know that you are trying your best to keep him safe! Although, you know that your life has its own dangers and you know that your enemy likes to see you in pain that's why they took advantage of him! Because they know that you care for Shoto. I am assuming that he is targeting Shoto to trigger your emotions. I suggest you to hire some body guards or ask your friends to keep an eye on you and Shoto for a while." I looked at her with tears in my eyes. 'She isn't actually wrong though. I mean, Kirishima had been taking boxing classes and Kaminari started karate recently. But still...I don't want to put their lives in danger too.' She sighed as she picked up her stuff. 

"I just made a suggestion. It is up to you. And if anything happened, tell me without hesitation." She gave me a smile. I nodded before she walked out the room, leaving me with Shoto. I lay next to him and nuzzled closer to him and hold his hand into mine, intertwined my fingers with his.

"Get better kitten...I will be here for you all the time. I promise that this was the last time that you got hurt...I promise."

[EDITTED]