Chapter 8.3 (Special Chapters)

Ever wondered what the kids think of the reader?

Jotaro

I really don't like talking about this, or even thinking about stuff like this. But it surprises and scares me how much (y/n) has grown on me ever since the forest incident.
I had every right to be suspicious. Suddenly a strange woman appears at home and starts living with us. Just who is this bitch? Why does she act as a mother? I felt she was annoying and just stayed away from her.
Even if I called her a bitch and told her to stay out of my sight, she kept trying to get close.
But it all changed during the forest trip.
One thing about me is that I really like aquatic creatures. I don't know why I care so much about those animals but there's something about them that I like. If someone makes fun of me for this I would beat the shit out of them.
Anyway, (y/n) cared for them as much as I did. This time she wasn't being annoying, she was helping me. And there was this strange feeling that was missing before then. This warm, disgusting yet nice feeling.
I started to like her. I started to... care about her. I don't know why I feel like I felt this way before.
If something happens to her I will defend her, even being this small, I'm still tough.