Revelation

Katsuki Bakugou

Izuku clung to me for days

Izuku clung to me for days. He practically traped me in his nest, only letting me up to bring food or take bathroom breaks. My parents had left for the duration of his heat. My mother had to pretty much drag my father away; he still didn't trust Izuku being alone with me although I was an adult now.

Plus, it was not like I haven't already been in less than decent situations with him during that first wave of his heat. It was too late for my old man to be gruffed over the idea that Izuku and I were being intimate. It was to be expected when an Omega goes into heat around their mate.

I had been surprised though, that Izuku wasn't more lost in the flames of his heat. After that first wave and the night after, the greenette all but held all his pain and desires within. I had no clue why he would do that considering I helped him through it a few times before. Maybe it wasn't bothering him as much anymore considering this was the last day of his heat cycle?

All I knew was that Izuku hadn't bothered to let me know when he was struggling; although, I could still see and smell when he was going through a wave of heat. I wanted nothing more than to take him wholly and thoroughly each time his scent would release in the air. It was suffocating in the best way. I never imagined ever being turned on, let alone wanting to breed the Omega that I practically grew up with. It was strange and confusing, but I couldn't deny it any longer.

I wanted him. It may only be physically, but that was a start. The rest would come eventually.

Izuku stayed curled up in his nest for the past two days, and today was the last of his heat cycle. I had been shocked that he no longer asked me to help relieve the fever that came with an Omega's heat. He only asked to be held in my arms, skin to skin contact that seemed to soothe him. He slept a lot as well. I didn't care though. I knew he needed his rest and my instincts were chomping at the bit, begging me not to leave my mate alone even though he seemed to be relatively fine without me. Especially today.

The greenette was quiet for the majority of the time we shared. Only soft whimpers of pain and flinches each time a cramp or wave would hit. He refused to let me soothe his heat again, and even though it might have been weird for me at first, touching him like that, I knew that he was in pain and my instincts were clawing under my skin, telling me to soothe him.

But when I tried to, Izuku would just shake his head with a pained expression while twisting his features. So I didn't touch him in any sexual way since that first 24 hours of his cycle. I just held him in my arms while he squirmed and whined until the pain died down enough for him to rest. I scented him every chance I could get, knowing that it would help to calm his symptoms. He never stopped me from scenting him and for that I was thankful. It pained me knowing he was hurting while I stood by doing nothing.

It was getting late and I knew that Izuku would need to eat soon. He had been living off of plain eggs, toast, and fruit for almost a week. It was all he could stomach, but now that his heat was coming to an end I could give him something more filling.