Interlude

Dearly beloved, we've gathered here to say our goodbyes.

Here lies, "Don't Touch my Alpha" -- PART ONE.

BEHOLD - The birth of PART TWO! (Same book, just finally hitting the middle and turning point!)

We have turned a chapter in the lives of the Bakusquad. Katsuki and Izuku's relationship is about to unfold and develop even more. What the heck is going on between Denki and Shinosu? What does Izuku think about Katsuki's parents four years after the incident? Will Inko ever forgive and support her son being in a relationship with the man who almost killed him?

Find out in PART TWO!

What to look for in PART TWO of Don't Touch my Alpha: Lots of fluff! 

For those of you who love the angst as much as I do, DON'T FRET. The angst is not over -- it has merely changed course. However, this half of Katsuki and Izuku's story is much happier than the last. I did promise a happy ending! It has finally come!

If you are wanting to know more about Denki and Shinsou's relationship, you can find what happens in their very own book titled "Electric Touch".

I rarely do Author's Notes, but I wanted to say a huge thank you to all that have stayed and read this far. We've been through a lot together! We survived heartbreak and pain -- we even outlived my book betting removed and then republished again!

I am so lucky to have such an amazing fanbase and I seriously love you all so much. 

I hope you are excited about this part of our boy's story. I know I am! 

Keep an eye out -- the start of PART TWO begins tomorrow. December 24th, 2019.