Fucked

Katsuki Bakugou 

(Angst)

(Embarrassment)

"I'm glad you came, man," Shitty hair's stupid smile was infectious but all I managed was a smirk back at him. 

"Yeah, yeah," I shrugged him off as we walked through the crowded mall. I always hated these places but Kirishima wouldn't hop off my fuckin dick about getting out of the house. I didn't feel like socializing and preferred to hold up in my room and sulk. 

"I shouldn't have eaten that much," He groaned and splayed his fingers over his slightly bloated stomach. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"No one forced fed you all that beef," Honestly, Kirishima was an animal. He ate like a slob but I never cared. As long as he doesn't choke and make me put my lips anywhere near his face. I probably would let him choke. It would be his own damn fault anyway. Who shovels beef tips down their throat that fast anyway?

"Yeah, but it was so good," He slurred and licked his lips while I shot him a flat look. He punched my arm with an annoyed -- or maybe embarrassed -- look on his face. He should be embarrassed by the way he porked down his lunch like that in public. I laughed and stumbled slightly from his punch.

I wasn't sure how he managed to eat so much and still maintain his physique. I barely finished half my pork cutlet bowl before my stomach was hurting and I had to pack the rest to-go. I was still feeling queasy from the mall food-court food and placed my hand on my abdomen to soothe the ache. Definitely not used to eating that shit anymore.

"Your stomach hurting too? You hardly ate anything," He teased and I shot him a glare.

"Fuck off," I growled but smirked when he let out a happy laugh. I missed this idiot. We used to hang out all the time -- just us two, and it was nice. But lately, I haven't been willing to see just about anyone. I lived in my room and ate sporadically when no one was around. Late-night trips to the kitchen for leftovers have kept me going enough not to starve. I did look a bit thinner now.

"Alright, let's go walk these calories off -- Oh! Cookies!" Kirishima ran off towards a stand where he all but pressed his face to the glass where all the freshly baked cookies were displayed. Dear Goddess, why did you send me this idiot for a best friend? I sighed but my lips twitched fondly as I followed after the exited Beta who was now drolling and scaring the employees.

***

"Did you have fun today?" Mom asked me as soon as I got home. I wasn't in the mood to chat. I had spent enough time being social -- a big ass deal considering I had isolated myself over the last month. I wanted nothing more than to run back to the seclusion of my bedroom and sleep off this stomach ache.