Sassy cassie

Castiel was back in Dean's room again, it was like he never left at all. He hardly ever slept in his bed because it was just so cold and unfamiliar, he much rather preferred to fall asleep in the chair next to Dean's bed. Castiel watched the sleepy hunter slowly begin to fall asleep, he sighed as he tried to angle his back in hopes of finding a more comfortable sleeping position. The chair creaked loudly in the silent room and Dean's head jolted up on instinct.
Castiel flinched, he hadn't told Dean that he had been sleeping on the chair and he didn't know what his reaction would be.
"I-I'm sorry... I'll leave now." Cas stuttered.
"What are you doing?"
"I usually sleep on this chair, I'm sorry I should have asked..."
"Is it comfy?"
"Y-yes." He was lying, his back was hurting and his neck felt like it was locked in place constantly.
"Cas, don't you dare lie to me when I'm trying to be nice!"
"It's uncomfortable."
Dean sighed, his poor angel was obviously hurting but Cas was trying to be strong, he needed to repay him in someway.
"Get in."
"What?"
"Get in my bed."
Castiel stayed where he was, frozen in pure shock and confusion.
"Now Cas!" The impatient hunter barked.
A reluctant Castiel lay down gingerly beside Dean, pulling the covers over his still clothed body.
"Damn it Cas."
"What, did I do something wrong, am I too close, I should go.."
"No no! Jeez calm down, you're still in your coat and tie and stuff."
"Um oh.. I'll go get some pyjamas from sams room or something."
Castiel started to get out of the bed but Dean stopped him.
"Have you seen Sam? He is a giant, his pyjamas won't fit you."
"What do I do Dean?"
"Just sleep in your underwear I guess."
Castiel shrugged, he was comfortable with his vessel so undressing wasn't a problem. He stood, gently slipping out of his trench coat.
Now, Dean wasn't normally partial to a strip tease, he found them tedious and his patience always wore down but watching Castiel slowly unbutton his white shirt, he didn't want to take his eyes off of the beauty before him.
"Dean.."
"Um y-Yep what Cas?"
"You will start to drool if you keep staring at me like that."
Dean laughed a nervous cough and stared down at his hands whilst Cas finished undressing. Where was Cas getting all this sass from anyways?
"Sassy cassie."
"I didn't see you as the rhyming type Dean." Castiel laughed.
"Oh shut your cake hole and get in bed."
Castiel shimmied into the double bed and it's warm covers, savouring the scent of Dean's body wash and the glow of heat he could feel emitting from the hunter beside him. Their arms were touching and a cloud of silence filled the room but both men felt comfortable in the quiet.