Не Уходи - from Russia

By: Mariya Chaykovskaya

RusPhil

Unedited

°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°

°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°

"Thank you for coming!"

Philip exclaimed as he bid farewell to the last two customers. He was supposed to close the store at nine, but the're days that he'll close at a later hour, especially on Thursdays. Although tonight is a weekend, it happens every now and then. The filipino is exhausted, he stretch his arms and legs earning him a satisfying crack. He went to the glass doors of the café and flip the 'open' sign to 'close'. He proceeded to sweep the floor for dust and trash, after that he fixed the placements of the chairs and tables. He then went to the stockroom and brought tablecloths and spread it on the tables. Finishing it after a few minutes, he then mopped the floor for final touches. Luckily, Indo already washed the equipments earlier. Philip let out a sigh of satisfaction, and wiped a drip of sweat on his forehead.

Scanning his handiwork to the café, he smiled. He dimmed the lights of the place, and when he's about to remove his apron, someone is knocking on the glass doors, even though it's clearly said that it's closed. Philip groaned, he glanced to from the counter and gave an 'x' sign to the person, but to no avail the person keeps on knocking. The filipino's left eye twitched in annoyance, he went to the glass doors.

"Sir! I'm sorry but we're already.." Philip squinted against the glass, and finally recognizing the person outside.

"Russia!?" He immediately opened the right glass door to let him in.

Upon stepping in, Russia wobbled to his right leg. Fortunately, Philip caught him just in time, the smaller country supported his weight by hooking the bigger country's arm around his neck, and held his far side of his torso. With great effort, Philip settled the russian to a nearby sofa. Heaving a few breaths, the filipino cursed himself under his breath, he just stretched earlier, dammit! Observing the taller country's body language, he looks like he's drunk. The filipino knelt in front of Russia and peered under his ushanka. Yep, kind of drunk, Philip got up.

The filipino and russian have been friends for quite a time now, being different with each others likes and dislikes what made them friends. Pretty odd for them actually, but that's the unique part of meeting someone that could be special in your life, right? The're times that they're like a mother and child, the best buddies, the lovers, the rival siblings but, aside from all of that. It's their unsaid respect for each others outlook in life. These kinds interactions made Philip fall for Russia. To be short, he's a whole package. But the filipino can't really tell what the russian think about romance, they never talked about their past relationship, if Russia had one.