𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝 '𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑'𝚛

Song: Dropped - Phantom Planet

*in the office*

Philip: I fucking hate you Chief. *Hic*

Bezi: Yes, yes, I care for you as well. *Sips coffee loudly*

Philip: Warning for language, sexual themes. *Sniff*

Bezi: Oh, just a reminder.. the dialogues are encased with these [ ], meaning they're texting. Have fun reading~ *sips*

┏━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┓

┗━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┛

┗━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┛

Philip fidgeted on his plush bed, a tinge of pink dusted his youthful cheeks. A bead of sweat trickled down his sunkissed neck. He gulped.

He knew it wasn't a good idea, but he still agreed to take the unholy picture, and had actually taken it. Now that he looked at it, pending to be sent, with a caption that the evil woman asked him to put-- a very disturbing "I've been a bad boy, will you punish me?" Every hair on his being stood on end when he typed it. He doesn't want to send it. This is too much for a bet.

The picture was taken from above with his right hand, the image exposing his whole body, as he was sitting on his bed in a feminine posture, with his legs turned to the sides. He is wearing a schoolgirl uniform blouse that his boss gave him for the pic, and a miniskirt-- like mini, mini skirt that hardly covers anything, the panties beneath being visible in a little part, and white socks that reached his thighs. Lifting the shirt of the blouse with his left hand, the white simple A cup bra could be almost seen.

The orient pearl underestimated me too much, to think to think that-- Oh, shit-- This is supposed to be a third person perspective. Ahem. The orient pearl overestimated his luck, got all cocky, and accepted the astronomically-embarrassing bet of his evil boss. Philip wonders if this is her kink, or she just wants to see him suffer, that she seemed to enjoy the idea of him cross-dressed. The pose, clothes and the caption were all her demands, and she maliciously specified the things that will come to consequences if he declined.

Seeing the awful picture on the screen of his phone, he blushed more vibrantly. This is way too embarrassing, this one picture could destroy his reputation. What even is she going to do with a picture like this, just thinking about it made him shiver. However, if the penitence for not sending it, would be dressing like this in public, which seemed impossible, so sending the picture doesn't sound so bad.

Still dressed in the uniform, Philip lied down on his bed. Good thing he is the only one in the building today, everybody was out. He looked at the screen, contemplating while blushing madly and trembling a bit.