Your Heart - sealed by Russia

By: Damien Dawn

Pairing: RusPhil
Dein Herz Pt.2

Unedited
The fanart above is humbly presented by IBrokeMyDamnFingers

!!Warning!!
Historical and Political Inaccuracies
Blood
Lime? I think. Not sure if it counts.
You know what, fudge it if this looks like a prequel to China's. :<

✥------- † -------✥

✥------- † -------✥

"No, I'm sorry. But I cannot stay here for too long. You must understand that I'm also needed elsewhere." Philip stated, his non-existent brows turning to a shape of worry. "I'm sure Mr. President, sir, will comply," he added.

A bead of sweat drip down from the young female's forehead. Actually, they aren't supposed to let the filipino president leave. Even though it wasn't ordered, they understand the vitality of newer allies to their president. This is a pivotal step to reach out for newer non-traditional allies.

The female russian opened her mouth to protest but nothing came out, she breath out her panic and cleared her throat.

"Of course Mr. President, perhaps I'll see to it that the Prime Minister will comply to this urgency." She erected her height, the male russian personnel did as well and opened the doors for her and the orient pearl.

The female russian, who introduced herself as Aloona, led the way through the winding corridors of the federation palace. The filipino took this opportunity to have a little tour for himself and wander his heterochromatic eyes to the beautiful statues along side the hallway of the palace. Eyeing the beautiful paintings that shows their rich culture and history, of course he didn't miss the massive portraits of the Russian Empire and the USSR. Even within a man made portrayal of them, they still look intimidating. Uneasiness splashed all over him, the filipino mechanically turned his head forward avoiding the looming eyes of the seemingly alive paintings, like it's watching him. And luckily for Philip, he didn't meet any one of them in the past.

However, remembering the events fifty years ago, all he can say now that it was appalling. It was a memory he couldn't erase, and the sealed letter of warning from the Ruso. Philip never really knew the faded russian, except reading articles about him in the newspapers. And yet, he still proposed a joint alliance ever since he heard the word that a nazi major rose a flag in one of their city establisment. But he respectfully declined and eliminate the threat himself. Even though he's the one who urged the west to free Eastern-Europe, he could only care about the people whom he helped set free. It wasn't enough, but it was the trigger. That little game he barely won.