Put Me In A Movie - Yours truly, Philip

By: Lana Del Rey (My Queen)

Crackship: SingaPhil

Mutual Request by IBrokeMyDamnFingers

HERE IS YOUR REQUEST, I HOPE IT'S TO YOUR LIKING.

!!REQUESTED CRACKSHIP!!

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

𝚁𝚎𝚌 𒊹︎︎︎

-04:20/01:42:43

-04:20/01:42:43

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

It was a cold, quiet night. The avenue of the East side was illuminated by a row of old street lamps, providing comfort in the dark side walks of the well-known area of East Asia district. People sauntering the sidewalks, on their way to whatever errands they had to run to. It's only been two weeks since the weather drastically changed, and people are already out wearing thick layers to keep themselves warm.

The wind blew gently through an open crack of the window in a small establishment called Sanskrit Row. A hand abruptly shut the panel, preventing the piercing cold wind from invading the warm atmosphere of Singapore's tailoring booth. He contently sighed as the cold presence dissipated in the modest expanse of his sewing room. Singa has a love and hate outlook to this kind of weather. For one, the hiemal presence clings to his expensive textiles, it ruins the crisp quality of being ironed. Two, it gives him the right scenery to conceptualize more ideas and designs for his personal catalogs. Yeah, he likes and hates it.

Ring!

Ring!

The singaporean got up from his stool, went to the main area of the shop, and picked up the telephone beside a more elegant looking sewing machine compared to the one in his booth, "Sanskrit Row, how may I help you?" He greeted.

"Ah, Mr. xxxx, of course. I'll look into it."

"Anything else?"

"Yes, will do. Thank you for calling." And he put down the call.

Singa removed his glasses, and pinched his glabella, sighing dejectedly. Another client wants a rush order to fix their lining to change and redo, this kind of customer is someone that's hard to deal with. They insisted on picking their own colours that would suit their pallette, turns out it wasn't. Not a surprise, but a pain in the ass. They're demanding and unreasonable, he'll have to call in his employee.