I love you but I don't like you - from Philip

By: Molly Moore
ChinaPhil pt.2

!!Warning!!
Lime!
Please don't kill me after reading this.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

They both entered an elevator, Philip's right hand still hooked on the bigger country's arm. China pressed '20th' floor, then he rest his free hand on top of Philip's right hand hooked on his arm and gave him a smile, he replied grinning sheepishly. This physical interaction is more than red alert to the filipino, now he's more worried what other physical interaction that the chinese would try with him.

Once they heard the elevator's 'ding', the metal doors opened. The bigger country held the filipino's right hand from his left arm, pulling gently and letting Philip to be the first to step out. China's penthouse are more decorative unlike the lower floors. The orient pearl mouth a 'wow' upon stepping out, China didn't miss the sheen of curiosity in the eyes of the smaller country.

"Thank you, China." Philip metaphorically curtsied, fiddling a button on his wrist.

"What can I say, I'm a gentleman after all." China claimed, putting both of his hands behind his back.

Philip raised a brow at his statement, and gave the chinese a knowing look. China titled his head grinning to the filipino.

"You know, I remember someone saying those same words to me," Philip alleged, welcoming himself and sat on a nearby armless sofa, his hand feeling the smooth surface.

"Oh?" China followed him curious, standing near the filipino.

"Yeah, he replied to me saying.. 'be careful because they might be devils in disguise.'" Philip proclaimed earning a side grin from the chinese. Philip stared at him under his seemingly long lashes with an unknown look, but China broke it smiling at him.

"Well, I'll let you get settled. If you need me, I'll be at the lower floor." Hearing this, the filipino blinked owly comprehending if he heard him right.

"What? But, isn't this your place?" Philip sweat dropped, the chinese chuckled at his written confusion.

The chinese opened his slit-like eyes, closing the distance, China bent down to whisper to the filipino's non-existent ears, "No, this a guest penthouse. But if you want, I could stay here stay here with you."

Philip responded with an artificial smile, eyes with the gradient of aloofness flitted to his right meeting China's hot gaze. Is the chinese was always like this? Probably not. The orient pearl knows he wants something, he has yet to know. Although Philip is a person you can read easily, he's good at lying to himself. He's good at pretending to himself, it's different lying about 'something' and 'yourself'.