3 - first day

loren's pov

i got a ride from my mum accompanied by the sat nav since it was my first day. as we pulled up to lakeland high i was overwhelmed by the masses of people walking around the campus. this school was bigger than my old one and i was definitely going to get lost. i exhaled a breath i didn't know i was holding, said goodbye to my mum and left the car.

i walked up the stairs and was immediately overwhelmed. i took a deep breath and asked a girl who was stood by what seemed to be her locker where the main office was. she gave me what i hoped was the right directions and i followed them. to my surprise i made it to the office without any hassle and got my schedule. i scan it confused about where i'm going for my first period, ap english. i look up and decide to ask this couple in front of me where my class is but the girl was already staring at me..

"hey, can you help me find this room for ap english?" i asked smiling.

"yeah sure! you should both follow me," she replied happily.

it turns out that the three of us were in the same class, luckily. the boy that was with us, his name was.. kairi? he was new as well, this made me slightly more comfortable.

we make it to the classroom where, arya, the girl i just met allows me and kairi to enter first. i timidly step in and scan the room, there was a lot of boys and a few girls that all seemed to get along well. i hope that i can fit into this class, i've always enjoyed english. a boy came up to kairi and cheered which started the rest of the boys off, even though he was new he already knew majority of our class. i was introduced to arya's best friend, aurelia, and felt like i could fit in with them.

this was a little collab with vcmities and thiccyoonji check out their stories for their pov's