7 - ihop

loren's pov

arya, aurelia and i walk into ihop together after our shopping trip. roshaun waves to us and gestures for us to come over.

i sit in between samy and robert and scan the menu. i decide on getting the new york cheesecake pancakes.

"let me pay for you," samy demands.

"thanks but i can pay," i responded.

"are you sure?" he questions.

"seriously i've got this." it was nice having someone offer to pay for me even when you don't really know much about them. it was a comforting feeling.

shortly after our food came and we all dug in. everyone fell into conversation around the table.

samy turns to me and says "guess what,"

"what?" he shows me his phone 10,000 followers on tik tok. he went viral with a video of him and mar. i hug him with a massive smile plastered on my face.

"that's so good! well done!" i say cheering.

"what are you on now?" he asks.

"60k" i reply.

"you big famous." we both laugh when i look up mattia is staring blankly at me. awkward.

"what are you guys talking about?" aurelia asks.

"don't bully me but i've got 60k on tik tok..." i say sheepishly.

"no way we're all trying to get big on there," alejandro adds.

"for real, can you help us one time?" alvaro asks.

"i mean sure but i don't think my makeup videos would come in handy" i say laughing.

mattia's pov

it was true. the boys and i were trying to get big we actually enjoyed the videos we made. i've seen loren on my for you page a while back and i've been in a few of her lives. so when she came to our school it felt like i already knew her but that wasn't the case. i feel like her and samy have something going on so i can't shoot my shot. kinda sucks.

next chapter will be another collab with thiccyoonji and vcmities check them out!