16 - who made it

loren's pov

she continued, "joanna, racheal, tony...."

"loren.." i almost squealed trying to contain my happiness. i hugged both of the girls tight hoping they would be next and walked to stand with the rest of the team. the spaces kept going and arya's and aurelia's names were not read out yet.

"mackenzie.." there was only one spot left which made me upset. not being able to do this sport without my friends took some of the enjoyment out of it, i just hoped one of them would get in.

"and last but not least arya." i was happy for her but sad for aurelia, i didn't want her to feel left out. i know how committed i can get to this sport so i might not spend as much time with her but i would try my hardest not to let that happen.

we left the gym to collect out bags and then made our way to the field where the boys were playing soccer. we sat on the benches watching the end of the boys' practice. i think alvaro waved at us but let's not get that confused for a twitch. as soon as they were done kairi's little legs were running to arya, so cute. i spotted an italian stallion running my way.

"you smell," i tell him sounding disgusting, obviously joking.

"and you don't?" mattia jokingly said back. i however was in disbelief.

"i was dancing my heart out to get on the cheerleading squad actually," i said proudly.

"no way, why didn't you tell me? did you get on?"

"slow down," i laughed, "and you're looking at the person who's going to be cheering you on at your games," i replied smiling widely.

"do you want to go for ice cream to celebrate?" he asks me.

"let's gooo!"