19 - awake

loren's pov

i woke up to a familiar, comforting feeling. mattia's arms were wrapped around me once again, this seemed to be a recurring theme after a party. it made me feel safe but also made me question why this was happening. we get drunk and this is what happens, was i being used?

i moved mattia's arms off me and tried to be as silent as i could getting up. mattia slightly shifted in his sleep but he did not wake up thankfully. i threw on a random jumper because of how cold it was and made my way to the kitchen to make a hot chocolate.

not too long after i finished making my hot chocolate arya ran into the kitchen frantically looking for an ice pack not even acknowledging my presence. i ignored it and went back to scrolling through Instagram.

i went into my dm's seeing who messaged me whilst i was asleep and to my surprise a dm from chase hudson...

what..

i read through the messages beyond confused. how did i manage to get myself into this mess. flying to cali to join him on tour for a show.. lol what.

i had to keep this to myself because this would cause so many issues but i thought of this as a good business deal, with my new following. i go to cali for a few days and get good social media coverage? sounds like a win. bringing my friends along too? even better. it was definitely something i had to think about first though, even though my stupid ass already agreed. i let out a heavy sigh, i was not sure how i was going to explain this.

arya came back up to the kitchen this time more calm. she said she was going to go on pancake duty and i was happy. pancakes, my favourite. she mentioned how aurelia and mar weren't at mattia's and she immediately texted mar. she was getting agitated and said how mar was ignoring her. that was something we would have to investigate later.

everyone began making their way upstairs once they smelt the pancakes. i was grabbing one when arya said she needed to talk to me in private.

we made our way into the living room and discussed aurelia. we were both worried since she hasn't been picking up our calls and that mar was now ignoring us. it kind of put my off the pancakes and we definitely would have to visit her house later.

when we walked back into the kitchen and greeted by mattia be so lovely and kicking us all out. he said he had to pick up his brother and i asked to go with him to which he agreed.

we entered mattia's room and he threw some of his clothes at me and told me to put them on, so kind <3. we left shortly after to pick up his brother from his friend's house making sure to do carpool karaoke on our way there.

his brother came into the car and i introduced myself we made conversation on school and our hobbies whilst mattia drove to my house. he was a sweet boy unlike his older brother, joking. i had a lot of homework to get done today because of how busy my weekend was so i sadly couldn't stay longer with mattia and his brother.

check out vcmities for arya's pov
check out thiccyoonji for aurelia's pov