23 - little fighter

loren's pov

before my fist could make contact with her crusty orange face i was pulled back by someone's hands on my waist. they started dragging my out of the cafeteria, i didn't even get to eat my mac n cheese.

"speak to me when you lose the pet samy!" i shouted, not knowing if they could hear me, before getting dragged out of the cafeteria.

"put me down!" i began trying to get lose from their grip but it wouldn't work.

"nope, calm down." it was mattia and his voice made me calm down instantly. he put me down inside the hallway next to the cafeteria.

"what was that all about?" my cheeks turning slightly red from embarrassment knowing the scene i just caused.

"i asked samy why he wasn't at the meal on saturday and his girlfriend replied telling me to stop messaging him, this morning i wanted to clear the air with samy but instead he was getting annoyed that i was hanging out with you a lot and then his girlfriend came and started being bitchy. the tensions have been high today." i explained to mattia, his jaw clenching at samy's jealously.

"i don't know why he's with her, she likes to get around a lot..." he said disgusted.

"she reeked of std's," we laughed together.

"thanks for pulling me away, it would of got out of hand." i thanked mattia.

"no problem my little fighter." he smiled as he brought me into a hug and kissed my forehead. the bell shortly rang afterwards and we walked to our last period together since we had maths.

everyone gradually walked in and sat down even ian jefferys, i'm glad to see him again. the tension was high and no one knew what to say. the usual chatter seemed a blur today. midst learning pythagoras theorem the girls group chat was going of.

imessage
girlies🛍

aurelia
i'm going jasmine's
house after school.
gonna have a little
chat with her 🤪🤪🤭

loren
what do you mean
"little chat"??!?!?!?

arya
WHAT ARE YOU
GONNA DO!?!??

aurelia
exactly that 🥱

i looked at arya who was getting my attention to try and make up an excuse to leave. we were both in shock.

"uhhh ms i have a slight emergency" raising my hand with more embarrassment that what i have already experienced today. i mouthed period at her to try and let myself be able to go. i ran out with my bag and arya followed after saying that she needed to help me. with that i ran to the car trying to make to it jasmine's house as quick as possible we knew something bad was going to happen.

we made our way to the residence and to the scene of aurelia beating jasmine on the ground. jesus. i quickly jumped out of the car and immediately broke it up with arya.

"why'd you do that?" aurelia asked frustrated and angry.

"she's not worth it." i replied bringing her into. a hug. whilst she explained her thoughts and began to cry.

aurelia released from our grip and began to walk away. i walk around to see mar. how did he know to come here? whatever, it didn't matter right now, aurelia needed mar more than she needed us. he suggested we go home and leave them to it, we took his advice and left in arya's car.

the drive back was slow and quiet. neither of us knew what to say with the events that took place today. we arrived at my house i thanked arya and went inside, relived that my day could now be peaceful.

CHECK OUT vcmities
CHECK OUT thiccyoonji