14 - milestone

loren's pov
tuesday

(imessage)
retailers🛍

loren
i hate the group name
i'm changing it.

loren changed the group name to girlies 👩‍👩‍👧

girlies 👩‍👩‍👧

loren
that's better 😩

arya
girls! i saw a poster about
cheerleading tryouts
wanna give it a go?

aurelia
cheerleading? idk
when is it?

arya
thursday after school

loren
we have to!

aurelia
cheerleading isn't my thing

arya
come on for the jokes

loren
yeah and even if we don't
get it, it would be funny.

aurelia
ahh okay then. why not.

arya
almost forgot, its BYOD
(*bring your own dinner)

loren
gotcha

aurelia
okay

i was so excited to start cheerleading again. i did it at my old school but eventually quit because of my team members negativity which was just lowering my confidence. my passion for it never ending really and i'm really pumped to show off my skills.

wednesday

the conversation went from how ian heffley ate mrs granger's sandwich to how much we wrote for our essay and i was beyond confused. alvaro announced how he only wrote a paragraph for the wrong question and i almost wet myself. he doesn't have to try and i'm already crying. but seriously, the doctors.

i was so close to 100k on tik tok that i barely touched my lunch. this was going to be huge, all my hard work would have paid off if i reached this milestone.

i refreshed my profile page and watched the followers figure change from 99.9k to 100k.

i shot up "GUYS I DID IT, I HIT A 100K ON TIK TOK" i screamed.

arya engulfs me into a hug, "i'm so damn proud of you!" i was smiling ear to ear.

mattia walks up to me and spun me whilst we hugged. this was perfect.

robert brings me over a small celebratory cupcake which was the sweetest. i'm not very close with him and this just shows that he cares. the whole group clapped and i nearly shed a tear.

arya pulled samy aside for a chat? but it looked like it turned into a heated conversation. samy grabbed his bag and threw his unfinished apple at mattia. i was shocked. what has overcome samy recently? mar ran after samy. i did feel slightly apologetic, maybe i should have diffused the situation but this was my moment and i wasn't going to let it get ruined.

hector was the first one to see if arya was okay. of course he was. she is so blind to kairi's feelings that she's going to end up pushing him away. they shared a hug that lasted a bit too long for my liking but that's none of my business.

check out thiccyoonji vcmities