Chapter 8 - A visit to the doctor's office.

~two months later~

**Ally's P.O.V.**

I was really happy. Today was my three month scan so Caleb and I were gonna find out the sex of the baby.

I wanted a boy but Caleb wanted a girl.

Either way, I'd be the happiest woman in the world by having a wonderful child.

We already had names picked out and everything.

If it was a girl, we would name her Emma Isis Smith Schmitt. If it was a boy, we would name him Caleb Christopher Smith Schmitt.

I found it a little funny how our last names sounded so similar. I loved that though.

~

I was starting to show a little. My belly was little but you could tell it was there, not like before.

I was wearing gray sweat pants, because Caleb doesn't let me wear my skinnies anymore. The sleeves were cut off the shirt I was wearing. My hair was loose, a small wave of hair hanging off my head.

"Someone looks gorgeous." Caleb said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Where is she? I don't see her." I joked.

He turned my head to the mirror.

"There she is." he smiled.

I quickly turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked into his eyes, I really did love him with all my heart. I pressed my lips softly on his.

"I love you Caleb."

"I love you more, Ally."

~

Caleb and I were sitting in the waiting room of the clinic. He was bouncing his leg up and down. I could already tell he was nervous.

"Are you okay Caleb?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess.. Uhh not really."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just really nervous. But I'll be okay." he said resting his head on my shoulder.

"Okay." I smiled.

~

"Allison Smith." the nurse called.

"Right here." I said standing up along with Caleb.

"Right this way." she said leading us to a white, brightly lit room. "The doctor will be with you shortly."

"Thank you." Caleb said nervously.

"Okay, now I know there's something wrong."

"It's nothing really."

"Tell me Caleb."

"Okay fine, I'll tell you." he said pulling a chair next to mine. "When I was 19, I got a girl pregnant. Everything was all lovey dovey. Then one day when we went to her three month scan, the doctor told us that she had a miscarriage."

I gasped.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Caleb. But why are you nervous now?"

"I'm afraid the same thing will happen to us." he said looking down at his hands.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." I said soothingly, putting my hand on his shoulder.

~

Moments later the doctor walked in.

She was a middle aged woman with dark brown hair, and some gray hairs here and there. She was very tall, lanky almost.

"Hello, I'm doctor Katheryn Schwaltz."

"Hello doctor." Caleb smiled.

"Hello doctor Schwaltz." I smiled.

"How are you doing young lady? Can you sit on this here, please?" she asked pointing at a blue platform, you know the one that looks like a bed.

"I'm doing great. I've just had a lot of nausea." I said calmly.

"That'a typical. Anything out of the ordinary?"

"Nothing really."

"Okay, that's good." she said smiling. "Can you lift your shirt for me a bit hun?"

"Sure." I said lifting my shirt so you could see my belly.

She squirted a bit of cool blue gel. Then she got the little apparatus and slid it over my belly.

"What are you guys expecting?" the doctor asked.

"Well she wants a boy but I want a girl." Caleb answered.

"Well congratulations Allison. Looks like you guys will be having a boy!"

"Ahh, oh my God. This is so exciting." I said tearing up a bit.

"Aww baby. It's okay. Don't cry." Caleb said as he hugged me.

"I'll leave you two alone while I go get the picture. Towels are over there so Ms. Smith can get cleaned up." the doctor said closing the door behind her.

~

"Thank you Caleb." I said.

"For what babe?" he asked looking at me momentarily before looking back at the road.

"For being my everything."

"Aww, now you're gonna make me cry." he smiled.

He truly was my everything. I loved him and I would never leave his side. He would always be mine and I would always be his.

And now with the baby I was carrying, his baby, made me feel even closer to him.

Caleb Schmitt was my everything and Michael Fuentes was now the past.

Finally.