Chapter 6 - We fell in love and now we're both alone.

**Caleb's P.O.V.**

Words cannot describe how much I love Allison. She made my world complete, she made me smile, she made me do everything.

I'd even give my life for her. That's how much I love her.

The feeling I got when we touched was indescribable. She made me feel such love for her I feel like I was gonna explode.

Even though she knew I loved her with all my being, she was still in love with Mike. The years that I've been knowing her have been dedicated for her to get over him. I tried really hard but I guess I still came up short.

~

I sighed and rolled over. I noticed Ally wasn't there. Slowly, I sat up and saw that my room was empty. I let my lips form into a frown.

Just when I was going to press the button to call the nurse, Ally came in with some food.

Thank you Allison!

"Good morning my love." she smiled walking over to me. She hugged me quickly and softly pressed her lips on mine.

There goes that feeling again. There go those flying sparks.

"Good morning sweetheart." I replied.

"How are you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling better, now that you're here." I winked.

She blushed.

Oh did I mention how much I loved to make her blush? Well, I love it.

"Oh stop being so cheesy Caleb."

"You know you love it." I said dragging out the 't.'

"Yes I know, I love you with all my heart." she smiled.

My eyes widened.

Did she really mean it? Was she finally over Mike? Oh my God, this is one of the happiest days of my life!

"All of it?" I questioned.

"All of it."

"What about Mike?"

"I decided that I loved you way more and that it would be stupid for me to be stuck on him all of my life."

My heart skipped a beat. I finally accomplished what I was set out to do.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

I finally told Caleb that I was over Mike. After all, it was the truth.

I did love Caleb more than I loved him. I'm so glad that I finally got him out of my heart. Well not completely, but that still counts for something right?

~

Caleb opened his arms and I gladly walked into them.

"Good. So now we can finally set a wedding date?" he whispered.

Smiling, I looked up and nodded.

"Why don't we set on our anniversary date?" he suggested.

"But that's eight months away!" I pouted.

"Babe, we've been together for two and a half years, do you think you can wait a few months more?"

"The things you do for love." I smiled.

~two weeks later~

I was so glad Caleb was finally getting out of the hospital today. He scared me senseless during this past weeks.

Somehow, he had managed to get an infection on his side. It was really bad and the doctors thought he wasn't gonna make it. I cried and cried for countless hours. Thankfully, the doctors had been able to pull him through.

I was extremely happy. I don't know what I would've done if he- didn't make it.

"Ally! I'm finally out!" Caleb said enthusiastically as he ram towards me, his arms opened wide.

"I'm so happy that you are!" I said, letting years roll down my face.

"Awh baby don't cry." he said hugging me tight and stroking my hair.

"Now let's go home." I said interlacing my fingers with his.

We were finally happy.. Or so I thought.

[A/N: Yay! Ally is FINALLY over Mike! c: well at least that's what she thinks c; AHA! I bet you didn't see that coming, now did you? Yes? Okay. Haha. How did you guys enjoy this short update? Good or bad? I would really enjoy for you guys to give me some ideas of what you'd like to see. Don't forget to read, comment, fan, & vote.]