Chapter 7 - A moment of inner panic.

~one month later~

**Ally's P.O.V.**

I cannot believe what I was seeing. This could not be happening. At least not to me. Oh please someone help me.

My head was spinning as I was sitting on the bathroom floor. I felt the sudden urge to throw up again.

This could not get any worse..

~

Alone, I sat on the cold tile floor.

This could NOT be happening. I kept repeating in my head.

Why me?

"Ally! Ally, where are you?" Caleb called from downstairs.

I didn't answer. I felt too weak, too fragile. My head was spinning and my thoughts were going all different directions.

I heard steps approach the bathroom. The door was swung open to reveal a worried looking Caleb.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked.

I didn't even look up at him. I couldn't.

"What's this?" he asked taking the stick from my hand. Hah, I had completely forgotten to throw it away. "You-You're pregnant?"

I just nodded. I heard him gasp and run out the door.

My life was over..

*

I woke up hours later. I was in my bed now.

I wonder who carried me to bed?

I slowly sat up, feeling a little nauseous. I opened my eyes and saw Mike sitting at the edge of my bed watching a Harry Potter movie.

"M-Mike?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm here."

"How'd you get in?"

"Caleb called. He said he wasn't gonna come back until tomorrow."

What? Caleb had called him?

I felt tears stream down my face. I let a soft whimper escape my lips. Mike turned and looked at me. He quickly got up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"He'll come around Ally. He loves you too much to leave you." he smiled.

"Tha-Thanks Mike."

*

I had fallen asleep again and Mike was now asleep on the couch.

He was a great guy.

*

Just as Mike had told me, Caleb was walking in the door at 1 in the afternoon.

I was watching a movie with Mike in the living room.

"Thanks for taking care of her bro."

"Yeah no problem." Mike said as he started making his way to the door. He turned around before walking out.

"Oh and Caleb?"

"Yeah?"

"Make her cry one more time and I will tear your guts out."

~

Caleb sat next to me. I scoot over.

"Awh come on, Alls. Don't be mad at me."

I sighed.

"Please?"

"Why did you run like that?"

"I don't know. I was stupid and scared."

"Pffft, whatever."

"Ally.." he said, his voice cracking.

"If you don't want the baby then fine. But I do and I'm going to keep it no matter what."

"I do want it. I just had to think."

"Think about what?"

"Nothing. I'm just sorry okay?"

"Fine."

He crashed his lips on mine and pulled me into a hug causing me I smile.

"That's my girl."

**Mike's P.O.V.**

I can't believe that jackass had just left her there. She looked sad, broken almost.

Didn't he know that having Ally was and is the most wonderful thing that can happen to him? And even more now that she's carrying his child.

I'm not going to lie, it hurt. Knowing that they were gonna get married soon AND have a child hurt. I knew I had lost her forever.

I knew I had her sister Kathy still with me but Ally didn't know she was alive.

What would she do when she found out?

Oh God, I didn't even wanna know.

She was gonna hate me even more.

I sighed and slumped on my couch.

My life sucks...

[A/N: hey guys! How'd you like this short update? C: good or bad? Don't forget to read, comment, vote, & fan!]