Chapter 17 - Trust.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

In the morning, I woke up with Caleb's arms around me. To be honest it was a little awkward because I hadn't slept with him in awhile.

It would be something that would take time to get used to again.

Our son was asleep in his crib so I decided to stay in bed with Caleb.

I turned to face him and he pulled me closer to him. He was so warm and smelled so nice. His black hair was all over. The holes of his snakebites were visible. There was something different about him though.

He had a tattoo on his chest.

It said: November 18, 2011.

Our date.

That tattoo warmed my heart. I can't believe he actually did it. He said he would but I didn't think so.

I still remember that day..

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

'Caleb, get off me!' I giggled as he was tickling me.

'Not until you admit you like me too!' he said.

'Never!' I said as I squirmed.

'Oh come on. Do I have to prove to you that you do like me?'

'Take a shot at it,' I winked.

Shortly after, I felt Caleb press his lips against mine. It wasn't that type of kiss that had sexual tension. It was tender and soft.

'Fine, I really like like you Caleb.'

'See, told you.'

We laughed together and smiled.

'What?' I asked because Caleb was doing it again. He was just staring into my eyes and that made me feel funny.

'Oh nothing. It's just that you're beautiful.'

I blushed a deep red. He kissed me one more time.

'Ally, would you like to be my girlfriend?'

'Of course,' I smiled.

He picked me up. Hugged me and kissed my cheeks. He spun me around and set me down gently.

'Thank you for making me the happiest man alive.'

~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~

Now here we were, almost three years later.

Caleb cuddling me from behind as I held my son in front of me. These guys really made me happy.

---

'Babe, wake up!' Caleb said softly.

'Uhhhh.. I don't wanna.'

'You have to, Ally. You're picking your wedding dress out today.'

I smiled and quickly got up.

'There's my girl,' Caleb smiled as he kissed my forehead.

Today was gonna be fun.

---

[A/N: sorry for the super short update. Hope you guys liked it though. Don't forget to read, comment, vote, & fan.]