Chapter 16 - Home.

**Caleb's P.O.V.**

This wasn't possible. 

No, it couldn't be.

There was no way.

She said she wasn't gonna do that to me. She said she wasn't.

No! No! No!

---

Sitting on this bench alone while she was just sitting there with him just wasn't fair. And I wasn't gonna have more of it. 

had to do something. I just had to.

~

Oh great, now she was hugging him.

Ugh.

Was she teasing me?

Haha, no Caleb. She didn't even know you're here.

That's it! I thought to myself, as I stood up quickly.

Oooh, head rush. Be calm Caleb. Be calm.

~

'Get off her!' I yelled at Mike.

'What? I'm not doing anything to her!' Mike protested, getting up.

'Yes you are!' I yelled harder, pulling my hand back and punching him on the nose.

He stumbled back and landed on his butt. Great, now I had him just where I wanted him.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

'Guys, please stop. Guys!' I cried, but it was useless.

Mike and Caleb just kept rolling around and punching each other. I couldnt take it anymore. I know I always said that I'd like to see two boys fight over me, but NOT like this.

I felt around my pockets and found my cell phone.

Oh thank God, now I can call Vic.

i quicly dialed Vic's number and held the phone up to my ear.

'Vic?'

'Yeah, what's wrong hun?'

'Caleb and your brother are fighting and I can't stop the. Please hurry here.'

'Oh shit, Mike. Yeah sure I'll be right there. Where are you?'

'At the park.'

'I'll be there in five.'

'Thanks.' I said before hanging up.

Oh please get here quickly Vic.

---

In a few moments Vic got there.

'Vic! Over here!' I yelled.

Vic groaned and ran over to the two guys and pulled Mike up. I didn't think would be able to do it, but he did. It was like a sudden surge of strength came over him.

'I think it's best if I go home back with Caleb,' I whispered quickly, thinking no one would hear me.

The guys all turned to look at me with shocked faces, well Vic and Caleb. Mike looked hurt and sad.

'What?' Caleb asked excitedly.

'I said I'm going back with you.'

I saw him smirk at Mike, who was being held back by Vic.

Mike ran to his car, Vic walked back to his, and Caleb took my hand and walked me to his car. I really hoped this was the best choice.

---

'I'll be right back. Wait for me here, I have to get my bags and our son,' I said quickly and got out of the car.

I walked up to the house and knocked on it before stepping back. To my surprise, Mike opened the door and let me in.

'I'm sorry for punching that idiot but you gotta understand that I wasn't just gonna sit there and let him punch me.'

'It's fine Mike,' I smiled and walked upstairs.

~

A couple of minutes I was downstairs with my stuff and little Caleb. The boys all looked sad, and to be honest I did too. They walked me outside. We all said our goodbyes and then hugged. Jaime hugged me first, then Vic, and finally Mike. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and waved the guys over for a group hug.

'You guys, I'm not gonna die or anything. I'm just going back home,' I chuckled.

'Call us everyday and text us too,' Vic added. I nodded and waved goodbye as I walked back to the car.

'I love you guys!' I yelled before getting in the car.

'Ready to go?' Caleb asked me as we drove off.

I was gonna miss the guys, especially Mike, but I had to do what was best for him, even if it hurt him because I loved him too much.

I hated admitting this, but I was not over Mike as much as I thought I was.

[A/N: sorry for the delay you guys. I know this chapter is short and shitty ;c forgive me! I just gotta get some time to get used to my writing schedule. anyway, hope you guys liked it. don't forget to read, comment, vote, & fan!]