Chapter 11 - Cheater.

~two months later~

**Ally's P.O.V.**

I was out with little Caleb Christopher at the store. We were getting some new clothes for him because we were going to Sam and Tony's wedding.

They were having their religious ceremony.

Sam's dress was beautiful. I bet she would look gorgeous in it. I couldn't wait. I was also the maid of honor!

~

Caleb couldn't come with us because he had to work.

~

As I was walking my phone buzzed in my pocket.

It was Mike.

Hmm, what could he want?

I clicked on the 'view' button.

'I am so sorry about what I'm about to send you.' his text read.

What could he mean?

I stared at the text for awhile before replying.

'Uhm okay?'

Soon after he sent me another text. But this wasn't a 'text' message, it was a 'picture' message. My heart started beating faster as I stared at the screen.

I sighed and clicked the screen.

Mike had taken a picture of the outside of the apartment complex.

I didn't see anything so I decided to text him back.

'I don't see anything.'

'Zoom in to the upper left hand corner. That's your apartment.'

Oh God.

My heart started thumping harder in my chest. I did as Mike said and gasped.

No, it couldn't be. He couldn't do this to me.

It was Caleb and some girl. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as his hands were resting comfortably on her waist.

My tears started running down my face.

Why would Caleb do this to me? He said he was different but apparently he lied.

I grabbed Caleb Christopher's car seat and quickly walked out the store.

Why Caleb? Why?

~

When I got home, Mike'a car was parked outside. He was sitting in there on his phone.

A concerned look came across his face when he saw me. I assumed he ended his calm when he got out of his car and walked toward me.

"I'm so sorry." he said.

"It's fine. I should be used to being cheated on but it still hurts, you know?"

He sighed and hugged me.

"You should go inside."

"Yeah, come with me?" I asked walking with Caleb Christopher.

"Sure." he smiled and took little Caleb's car seat from me.

"Oh and can Christopher and I stay with you tonight?"

"Sure."

~

We made our way as quickly and quietly as possible inside the apartment. We didn't want Caleb to stop what he was doing, if he was still doing something. I wanted to catch him in the act.

I quickly hugged Mike after I had gotten the suitcase from a closet in the hall. I walked down the further down the hall to the room Caleb and I shared.

I gasped as I saw Caleb naked on top of that girl.

I quickly walked to the closet and took some clothes out. Then I walked to the drawers to get my electronics. I wasn't planning to come back soon.

I guess I wasn't listening because Caleb flipped me around and was shaking me by the shoulders.

I just slapped him hard and walked out the door.

"Let's go." I told Mike as he grabbed my baby.

*

"Thank you." I sighed as we walked in the house he shared with Jaime and Vic.

"Hey hey. Look who it is!" Jaime smiled as he hugged me.

"Hey." I said weakly. I felt like I was going to cry.

"What's that?" he said pointing at my suitcase.

"I'll tell you guys later."

He nodded and walked toward little Caleb.

"Can I carry him?" he asked.

"Of course."

~

The guys looked so cute. So much like a family, that's because they were.

Vic's head was resting his head on Jaime's shoulder.

Mike had little Caleb in his arms. He looked so much like a father. I know the girl that was lucky enough, would be very happy.

I really missed hanging out with these guys. They were like my second family.

*

"Where can I sleep?" I asked Mike.

"Uhm, well you can sleep in my room. Don't worry there's a couch in there, I can sleep on it." he smiled.

"Thanks." I said as we made our way upstairs.

~

I smiled one more time at Mike as he turned the lights off.

"Goodnight Alls."

"Goodnight Mike." I said. "And thanks again.'

"No problem."

I silently thanked God for still being good friends with Mike after our troubles.

I scoot closer to little Caleb as I drifted off to sleep. I knew tomorrow was gonna be a long day.

**Mike's P.O.V.**

I cannot believe what Caleb had done to Ally.

Why would he do that?

She was an amazing person and it sucked that another guy committed the same mistake I did.

I couldn't see her hurting.

It was nice to know that at least she was happy with her child.

"Goodnight Alls." I said, feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

"Goodnight Mike." she softly said. "And thanks again." she added.

God, how much I still love her even though I was engaged to her sister. Yeah, that's right. The one she THINKS is dead.

I feel terrible about this but I can't tell her.

Not now..

**Caleb's P.O.V.**

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Why had I done this to her again?

I had cheated on the love of my life AGAIN. And it made me feel like shit.

The first time she hadn't found out but this time she had.

I'm such an idiot.

Now I drove her back to the arms of the man who drive her away.

'What am I gonna do now?' I thought to myself as I punched the wall.

Natalie had already left after Ally had caught us.

I sighed and slumped into the couch.

You worthless piece of shit. You hurt the one person that 'mattered' to you the most.

I just hope I hadn't lost her forever.