Chapter 10 - Reunited.

**Caleb's P.O.V.**

This was the happiest that I've ever been in my life.

The love of my life just had my child. I couldn't ask for more, I didn't need more.

Just seeing them together made my life complete. Although, I couldn't help but remember that tragic day in October..

*****flashback***** 

"What do you mean there's no baby there?" I asked the doctor, anger rearing its ugly head in my voice.

"I'm sorry sir, but it looks like Ms. Quinn has had a miscarriage." the middle aged woman frowned.

"How long ago did it happen?"

"Well it looks very recent so I'd say a couple of days."

Why couldn't I ever be happy?

"i'll leave you two alone."

"Caleb, I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore. We're done. All the pain and suffering that I've gone through with you, and now this, it's just not worth it." Jane said before rushing out of the room.

Little did I know that was going to be the last time I saw her..

*****end of flashback*****

"Caleb are you okay?" Ally asked as she looked up from little Caleb Christopher.

She was feeding him. She looked so warm and nurturing. I couldn't ruin this for her.

"Yes, I'm fine." I lied.

She frowned.

"Oh come on Caleb Justin Schmitt, I know you better than that."

"I was just remembering something that made me a little unhappy but I'll be okay, I promise."

"Okay." she smiled. "Come look at Caleb Jr."

"So does this mean I'm Caleb Sr.?" I asked.

"I guess it does." she laughed. "But if I may add, a very sexy Caleb Sr."

I laughed. I love how she could lighten my mood so easily.

I walked up to her and pressed my lips against hers roughly. She grabbed the back of my head with  her free hand. I grabbed the sidesof her face and pressed her harder onto me. There was a knock at, causing me to groan and look at Ally.

"Come in." Ally said.

"Sorry for interrupting the little make out sesh." Vic said coming in the room followed by Jaime, Tony, his wife Sam, that guy Kellin and who I assumed was his wife and band. 

'It's okay. It was just one kiss." Ally laughed.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

Awh, the guys looked so cute carrying little Caleb.

Everyone seemed to be here. Jaime, Vic, Tony, and Sam were here. Gabe, Jack, Jesse, Justin, Katelynne, and Kellin were here also. Even OM&M were here! The only person that was missing was Mike. 

I wonder where he was?

"Hey guys, where's Mike?" I finally asked.

The guys all looked at each other. Jaime and Vic looked at each other one more time before speaking up.

"Uhh, well he had someone to do." Jaime said. Vic punched him in the arm.

"What Jaime meant to say-" Vic started to say but I cut him off.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to tell me what he's doing. I don't care." I smiled. "I've got the people who really care about me in this room."

~

The guys had left. Caleb was helping me get dressed since I was going home tonight.

To be honest, it did hurt a little when Mike didn't show up at all.

Oh well, he never really cared about me anyway.

What Jaime said did bother me a little though.

He had someone to do.

Who could it be this time?

*

"Welome home Caleb Christopher Smith Schmitt." Caleb said as he carried little Caleb in.

My life was now complete. I had a man who I truly loved and cared for and that did the same for me and I had a family.

What more could I ask for?

[A/N: Awh yay! little Caleb Christopher is finally born! c: On other terms; who could Mike be with? Why didn't that jerk show up? >:( ahh! how did you guys ike this update? good bad? there's no school today AND I have a bunch of ideas for all of my stories so I will be uploading more today! don't forget to read, comment, vote, & fan.]