Chapter 13 - Complicated.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

I woke up at around 9:37 in the morning. I smiled because I felt really good despite what happened yesterday.

I rolled over and felt that my son wasn't there. I gasped loudly before I heard someone laugh.

'Don't worry, I have him,' Mike said as we was rocking little Caleb back and forth.

'Oh thank God. You scared me for a second there Michael,' I laughed.

'No worries, whenever you let me watch him, I guarantee that I'll protect him with my life.'

'Thanks.'

'No problem,' he replied. 'Ally can you tell me when it's 3?'

'Sure.'

---

'Mike, it's 3!' I called from the kitchen.

He came in the kitchen almost immediately, his eyes open wide. He looked like he was in panic.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

'Nothing. Vic will explain,' he sai quickly. 'Take little Caleb with you.'

'Oh okay.'

---

Vic rushed downstairs with Jaime and quickly rushed little Caleb and I outside.

I didn't fuss because I was very confused.

I wonder where they were taking me? And why isn't Mike coming with us?

Hmmm...

---

**Mike's P.O.V.**

Thank goodness Jaime and Vc were ready to go. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to get Ally out of the house in time.

Just as I was going to get some water, my phone buzzed. 

It was Kathy.

'Hello?' I spoke into the phone.

'Hey babe.'

'You want me to come pick you up now?'

'That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.'

'Okay, shoot.'

'The wedding's off Mike. I met this guy and me and you are done.' she paused. 'If you're worried that I'm gonna tell Ally, then don't. You won't ever hear from me again.' she said and then the line went dead..

Tears started rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably.

I give up on love.