Chapter 5 - That one night.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

I sped down the road to the hospital.

"Please let them be okay. Please let them be okay. Please.." I kept repeating out loud.

~

I finally got to the hospital. I parked my car a little far. When I got out, I shoved the keys and my phone in my pocket and ran for it.

It was really cold.

I finally reached the doors and I busted through them. As I was running to the counter, I heard someone call my name.

"Ally!"

It was Mike. I was so thankful that he found Caleb in time.

"Oh Mike! Thank you so much." I said hugging him tightly.

He wrapped his arms around me and Hughes me close to him.

"There's nothing you need to thank me for." he said resting his chin on my head.

"Are you kidding me? Of course there is! You practically saved Caleb's life."

"I would have done that either way. I know how much he means to you. I'm not cold hearted to just leave him to die."

I smiled.

"Thank you Mike." I said pulling away from the hug.

~

"Caleb Schmitt?" the nurse called.

I immediately got up and walked over to her.

"Yes?"

"Are you related to Mr. Schmitt?"

"I'm his fiancée."

**Mike's P.O.V.**

"I'm his fiancée." Ally told the nurse.

That still hurt. I know I was never gonna get Ally back.

"Can he come with me?" Ally asked as she pointed at me.

"Of course."

"Come on Mike." she motioned for me to come over.

"Right this way." the nurse led us down the hall.

Oh God, I hope Ally doesn't cry. Who am I kidding? Of course she's gonna cry! She loves the guys.

I just braced myself for what was coming as we walked in the room..

**Ally's P.O.V.**

We walked in the room and there he was. Just laying there looking broken even though he had no noticeable bandages.

"Oh please be okay Caleb." I cried running over to him.

"I'm okay honey." he said softly. He stroked my hair as I looked up and he opened his eyes.

"I love you so much Caleb. Oh please don't leave me." I cried harder into his chest.

"Don't worry. I won't ever leave you." he said soothingly as he stroked my hair. "And thank you Mike. You saved my life."

"I know how much you mean to her. I would have done that either way." Mike smiled.

"Thank you Mike." I said.

He smiled sadly. I could tell he was still getting over the fact that I was now with Caleb.

"Well I'll leave you two love birds alone." he said before walking out the door.

"Some thing he did. Right Ally?" Caleb commented.

"I know." I smiled.

"Come here and sleep with me."

I smiled and eagerly made my way to the other side. I lay in front of him as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

This felt right.

I think I was finally getting over Mike.

[A/N: hey there! How did you guys like the new update? I know it's like super short but this chapter is just a filler. I will be updating a longer one tonight, hopefully. Don't forget to read, comment, vote, & fan!

-Spacey Tacos <3]