THREE

CHAPTER THREE.
A SHOW OF POWER

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, Grace Marlowe wasn't a good person

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, Grace Marlowe wasn't a good person. She knew it and she wouldn't even deny it. If she was being written on a story, she wouldn't be that kind hearted and brave girl everyone was rooting for. She would be the villain.

​She was the exact opposite of a heroin that these girls thought she was.

​After Harper, she easily made friends with others who also admired her enough to follow her everywhere. There were Roma, Fox, Trina, Loren, and a handful of other girls.

​It was like school hierarchy all over again. Lucky for her, hierarchy was her specialty.

​She was a queen then and she was a queen now.

​Not even the Earth could change that.

​"Little doe," she said to Harper who was quickly claiming the position of her second in their little group, "be a dear and find us a place to sleep tonight, would you?"

​"Of course, Grace." Without another word, the girl hurried away to do just that.

​She sighed contently.

​"That's impressive," a voice suddenly interrupted her peaceful mind. "Not even a day and you got them under your thumb."

​She smiled when she found Bellamy Blake staring at her with raised eyebrows. "That's rich coming from you."

​Thanks to Roma, who was the gossip queen around here, she knew pretty much everything about the hundred delinquents. She finally knew Spacewalker's name was Finn Collins, she knew the bossy blonde girl was Clarke, Doctor Griffin's daughter which explained why she looked kind of familiar, she also knew the boy who kicked Wells was John Murphy, and she didn't need Roma to tell her that Bellamy Blake was already taking control of everything. Many people followed his orders, including Murphy and his gang.

​"I know you," Bellamy said, taking a step closer. "We had history class together, you are one year younger than me. You are the Grace Marlowe."

​Grace couldn't help but smirk. "Glad to know that two years in solitary didn't make everyone forget about me."

​"How could we forget a face like yours," he flirted, his eyes sparkling with boyish charm. "Although, you were never around much after we finished the class. Next thing I heard you were getting floated."

​"Should I be flattered that you keep track on me?" She teased.

​Bellamy rolled his eyes then stared at her seriously. "That's beside the point. Clearly, the rumor's false seeing you're here now. The question is how?"

​"I can ask the same question, you know," Grace was the one who took a step forward this time, not breaking their eye contact. "Bellamy Blake, twenty three years old who have never been put in Skybox, somehow got into the drop ship that was being sent to the ground, wearing a guard's uniform."