ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
WRATH OF THE NATURE

THE TRAVEL BACK TO CAMP was a blur

THE TRAVEL BACK TO CAMP was a blur. Bellamy was carrying Finn, the others tried to track their way back. All of them were running, didn't stop for a minute to catch their breath. They wanted to get out of that damn woods as soon as possible.

"Clarke!" Jasper immediately shouted when they finally arrived at the camp. "Where's Clarke? Get Clarke now!"

"Hey, I'm here," the blonde girl jogged over to the group, "what's up?"

Her blue eyes widened as they fell at the dying form of Finn Collins. "Finn? Oh, my god." She put her hand on his neck, then let out a relieved breath when she felt a weak pulse.

"He's alive."

"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out," Jasper said.

Clarke looked very nervous. "No, that was a good call. Get him in the dropship now. Go!"

Raven was on the verge of a mental breakdown. As the two girls started to talk over saving Finn, another couple of girls walked through the surprised crowd and headed towards Grace.

"What happened?" Harper asked, horrified. "Are you okay?"

Grace bit her lip. "I'm fine."

"Where's Roma?" Loren squinted her eyes, looking over what remained of the group curiously, all of them looked like they just came back from a vacation to hell.

Grace didn't answer her.

Harper's face dropped. "She died, didn't she?"

The older woman averted her eyes to stare at the ground, trying to ignore the sudden shot of pain inside her ribs, as if Harper's words was a fucking bullet and she was failing to inhale the air that her heart needed to survive.

"Roma died?!" Loren gasped, and she did look shocked but she didn't appear to be terribly sad. In fact, Grace swore she heard the girl murmuring under her breath that Roma hadn't even give her hair tie back.

Harper, on the other hand, stared at Grace with a certain coldness that had never been seen on her sweet face before. "Just another one of her victims, right, Grace?"

Grace crossed her arms defensively. "Excuse me?"

"You don't need to pretend that you care about her," Harper retorted. "I know you don't care about anyone but yourself."

"Little doe," the blonde woman hissed dangerously, "watch your mouth."

"No," Harper said firmly, "I'm done listening to your demands, doing your orders, thinking that we're friends when in reality you won't even bat an eye If I die, just like what happened to Roma. She was only there because of you. She died because of you."